20. Zustin : Not So Sexual.

After sticking up the simple looking handmade flyer on the front notice board Zayn made his way to his next lecture

After sticking up the simple looking handmade flyer on the front notice board Zayn made his way to his next lecture. He didn't cared if he only made one flyer and that he most probably wouldn't get a call out of it, as it already didn't stood up like other random and colorful flyers on the notice board did. To top it all he had given the administration office's phone number after requesting it to them to let him use it, they sure didn't hesitated even for a second and gave him the permission. He had benefit of being there favourite student without realizing it. Now he just had to wait for some kid to call him. The joy.

"Hey Zayn." Zayn wiped his head at the sudden presence. Niall was beside Zayn panting heavily. His arrival was out of nowhere, like he came poof from thin air. Zayn tried to not show his shock and irritation, he hid them behind his poker face and furrow of his eyebrows.

"Hi..." The next came Harry with a toothy grin, he waved shyly then started rubbing his hand on his chest to calm down the heart from thumping so loudly. He wasn't really used to running. Even if he did used the hundred dollar conditioner it didn't tasted good whenever he had to run and his curly hair came flying in his mouth, the gel tasted even worse.

Zayn gave them both a glance with narrowed eyes and kept walking. He shrugged his backpack higher on his shoulder when the two boys started to walk beside him. Niall next to Zayn and Harry on the safe distance but still on the other side of the boy. They walked quietly for few minutes in the busy corridor. Everyone stared at them surprised that Niall and Harry were still at this- wanting to befriend the boy who had scored top in the midterms because those weren't the important exams and he still managed to fucking top the charts.

"Fancy seeing you here Zayn." Niall grinned trying to shoot up a conversation not liking the silence between them.

"Okay." Zayn nodded staring ahead.

"Soo... how do..." Harry trailed off when Zayn looked at him with one eyebrow rose up. "Little help here Niall." He looked away not really having in him to maintain an eye contact with Zayn.