12. Kiss The Hell Up.

12. Kiss The Hell Up .

Justin had just pulled Zayn towards him when some rain drops fell down on them. In synchronize, both their eyes grew wider and they jumped up from each other's embrace. Justin started to gather all the notebooks. Zayn's mobile and his assignment papers that were on the table. While Zayn saved his work data in the laptop and shut it off. Justin helped Zayn to put all his things in the god forbidden backpack.

"Wear the shirt Justin." Zayn said gesturing to his shirt. Justin immediately wore the shirt without complain because the rain had started to pour down a little heavily than before. 

Where the shirt looked oversized on Zayn, it was perfect size on Justin, almost clinging to his body but not in suffocating manner.

"C'mon." Justin's hands were up, his leather jacket sheltering his head. Zayn had put his backpack under his tantop seeing as it wasn't made of waterproof material. They slowly walked to the college building because none wanted to sleep onto the soggy grass or on the slippery sidewalk.

"Zayn you are getting wet." There wasn't anything Zayn could do about it, as he was trying to match Justin's long strides. He would take couple of steps ahead or would get left behind and get wet.

"It's raining so obviously I am going to get wet." Zayn sassed. He wasn't about to complain to Justin over his long legs, he never did and he never would. Zayn didn't knew how to complain to start with anyway.

"Can you hold one to end of the jacket?" Justin asked. Zayn raised his one hand taking hold of the jacket above them while the other was still on the backpack under the black tantop.

"Justin." Zayn stumbled into Justin when the boy flung his one arm around the college boy's waist, his hand resting on the skin just above his jeans where the tanktop was rosed up from Zayn's hand curled up on his backpack.

"I don't want you getting sick." Justin said tightening his grip on Zayn's bare waist. He felt those tingling butterflies going crazy in his stomach feeling Zayn's soft but cold skin. Justin started to rub his hand up and down trying to give some much needed heat to Zayn's body.

They entered the building Zayn led them to. It was crowded with students occasionally running in&out, some were drying themselves while some were just being the cliche students andd talking obnoxiously; it was chaos. Zayn quickly pulled out Justin's snapback and placed it on the boy's head. With his backpack over his shoulder and Justin's wrist in his palm, he led the way.

Justin smiled to himself letting Zayn pull him to wherever the hell he wanted to. If he wanted to he would have left Justin alone to follow after him in the unknown place but he actually landed his hand. 

The boy shamelessly roamed his eyes on Zayn's inked arm as he walked ahead. His tattoos were looking sexy with the rain drops glittering them.

The classroom was mostly used for presentations and placement interviews. It was empty and dark when Zayn opened the door. He climbed the many steps and went to the last raw to switch on the upper side of the room's lights; still with Justin's wrist in his small hand. He didn't wanted the boy to fall down the steps in the pitch-black room or that what he was saying himself for holding Justin's hand for too long.

"Keep the shirt. They have clicked you in the jacket." Zayn set on the blue carpeted steps instead of sitting on the chair.

"No way." Justin draped his soaked leather jacket on one of the seat to let it dry. "I am always careful when I come here to meet you." Justin set beside Zayn and leaned back on the steps with his legs out stretched.

"Some girls saw you." Zayn too leaned back placing his stuff on the chair right next to him. "Be careful while leaving. Everyone were searching for you."