19. Zustin - I Am Insecure.

Zayn stood up straight when the two siblings took of their eyes off of him to give each other questioning looks

Zayn stood up straight when the two siblings took of their eyes off of him to give each other questioning looks. Two topics were main in their minds- to run away or to shout for Justin about the stranger in his room.

The boy in black straightened his faded black t-shirt walking towards the arrivals and not really giving them any chances of options to do anything about the current matter.

"Hi." He was looming over them with an outstretched hand and a small tight lipped smile. He had no idea how to act with children. He had always ignored everyone all his life and kids were no exception in it. But today he was standing in front of Justin's brother and sister, and that was on the whole new level of socialization going on for Zayn.

"Hello." Jaxon said holding his hand for a brief second and taking back it slowly. He shot a glance over his sister.

"Hello." Jazmyn too shook the older boy's hand shyly.

"I am Zayn." He took a few steps back giving the kids opportunity to do whatever they wanted. Come or Run.

"Jaxon." Jaxon said then took her sister's hand pulling her towards the bed. Their small hands dancing between them. "Jazmyn." He wasn't afraid now, the shock in his body seeing Zayn all of sudden in his big brother's bedroom had left his body. Plus he liked that the older boy didn't talked with them in cooing voice making baby sound at them just because they were kids.

Zayn was to quickly to pull the delicate old book- that he without asking Steve borrowed- from Justin bed with his older than anything backpack. He placed them neatly on the small couch in the corner of the room.

Now was the real problem and the biggest question, the most difficult one of Zayn's life- What the heck was he supposed to do? Seat on the bed with the children like some creep, or stand beside the bed watching them like some creep, or to read the book and glance at them now and than like some weird creep. He saw everything ending up on him being a pedophilia.

"That WHORE." A vibrating shout came from downstairs. Paula's screeched voice echoing in the big almost empty house, nearly shaking it.

Zayn looked at the kids instantly. So he knew you weren't supposed to curse and have sex with the little babies around but somehow Paula forgot about the initial memo.