42. Zustin - The Twins Are Crazy.

"He is so beautiful." The young boy said to his sister with a dreamy sigh as he looked down at Zayn sprawled on their living room sofa looking peaceful and unbothered as always, but with dry blood on the various part of his body made him looked like he was in a serious wrack of an accident and didn't think it was a good idea to go to hospital and not come home and fall down on his own neglected lawn.

"The most gorgeous human being I ever laid my eyes upon. And that's saying something when I have walked in the boy's locker room when they were showering and nothing is sexier than hot football players walking around with just a towel at their mercy." The girl nodded at her brother's true comment.

This was an epic moment they have always wanted, in slightly more conscious verse but they decided to take whatever they could get, it was not like Zayn was going to let his guards down the next time he sees them, so cherishing every moment of his unconscious state of mind was the only thing they got going.

"I was there. And I remember you gawking at everyone like a stupid twat." The boy crouched down so his eyes were level with the sleeping Zayn's face. He placed his elbows on the sofa to support his face in his palms so he could look at Zayn more closely. Totally taking advantages of the situation. "I just... Niki, he is so perfect. Look at him sleeping like an angel."

"True. True." Niki followed her brother's posture, sitting on her heels of the feet. "Though I want to murder testicles of those who did this to my baby." She declared in an angry tone.

They had given first aid treatment to Zayn's wound but he still looked worn out and beaten up. They were sure he would have screamed in pain when they applied alcohol, even in his virtually comatose state he kept fidgeting and almost knocked out the kit from the coffee table, tried to slap-kick-punch them; altogether it was a very difficult task to do. If it wasn't for the idea of being near Zayn they would have given up too soon.

Mutually the twins had decided to not undress Zayn and treat his torso when they were already in a debate of who was going to take care of his face and who was going to look after his arms. No one wanted to let the other touch Zayn at all. At the last they came to sort it out with rock, paper, and scissors; Niki going with arms while Nicole was blessed with Zayn's face in his hands, where he ran his fingers on Zayn's cheekbones rather than tending to the cuts. That was the luckiest they had felt after the entire year flirting with Zayn and not getting near him for any advantages but now all of sudden they saw him collapsing on the lawn from their living room window and the opportunity arrived where Zayn was unconscious on their sofa.

"I feel ya." Nicole glanced at his twin and grinned. "Do you know where dad hides his revolver?"

"No," Niki replied flatly, already used to his brother going over dramatic with ideas when in presence of his crushes. She groaned inching to touch Zayn's face and caress him with a soft touch, but they had decided to not go overboard and not come out as perverts in front of Zayn's eyes if he suddenly decides to wake up. "Uhhh... I want to hug and squeeze him so badly. This is the best thing that ever happened to us after he moved in next to us. The precious thing..."