24. Zustin - Despacito

Please COMMENT as much as you can.

Because this chapter is worth it.

24. Zustin - Despacito

 Zustin - Despacito

From: Zayn

To : Psychotisch

Waiting outside near the bus stand. When you are ready to go, text me; I will book us a cab.

Endellion read the message again and again to make sure that her best friend did not just got stood up and that by a text. She couldn't help but be that extra dramatic friend over the simple text all the while throwing the fact in the back of her mind that Justin didn't even knew Zayn was coming. But it wasn't a simple innocent text, it was Zayn clearly stating everything she feared will happen if she let the pretty face do whatever he wanted and didn't power him here.

From: Endellion

To: The Fucking Bastard

Wher dh fuck are u? Dn't care... hole ur preety ass here this instant. 😠😡😡😡

She typed in the message box angrily. Death was written all over face. If Zayn was in front of her right now she would have tackled him to the ground and maybe would have used that violence graphics she always imagined about, doing to Zayn.

The college boy didn't replied. Endellion cursed loudly checking her mobile phone every few seconds but she was met with emptiness. It was given after half an hour that Zayn would never reply to her. Endellion herself knew that the smartass was sitting somewhere and was shaking his head in pure disapproval over Endellion's poor education. Endellion waited for more fifteen minutes before deciding to just go to the bus stand and maybe try and convince the boy to come with.

"This shit will be dead today." She growled standing up.

As she was about to open the door someone pushed it open making her jump back, startled. Her eyes shot open wide coming face to face with Justin.