10. Zustin - Zayn and Justin.

Zayn was chewing on his bottom lip, starring ahead in distance. He was one of those who over think before acting on it. And he was doing the over thinking part very seriously that it had crossed the limits to five days now. He was having trouble with his own thoughts, though it was touching how he was organizing them. 

"So...Uh.." Zayn cleared his throat to take Justin's attention from playing with the car window, rolling it up and than down, constantly. 

Justin had picked Zayn up from his part time job. Zayn didn't liked the idea of the other boy knowing more of his part time jobs' schedules because he was relatively afraid that Justin would show-up there everyday to surprise him. 

Justin had watched Zayn take a quick nap beside him from the exhausting long day in college and than extra hours in his shift. It was a beautiful site, Zayn's chest rising and falling in rhythm, his face relaxed without that permanent scowl he always seemed to carry around. Justin had sweetly tucked some of Zayn's black hair away from his face that were tickling him in the sleep. And that may have gotten him few slaps from the boy in his sleep, he nevertheless continued to do it. 

"What is it?" Justin turned to Zayn in the uncomfortable truck seat. He didn't got his bodyguards obsession over pick-up trucks. Today he had borrowed Steve's truck. He wanted to ride with Zayn in his own car but it was next to impossible without getting attention of the many paparazzi who just wanted a scoop of the mystery person Justin spent his most of the time around. 

"Do you have anywhere to go from here?" Zayn asked.

"Nope." Justin shook his head. He always cleared his schedule when he met up with Zayn. So if Zayn got any free hours between his classes or if his shift cut short, they can spend them together. He had became a Zaynoholic like that.

Zayn took a deep breath and finally asked away the question he was so badly thinking over and over. It was something he hadn't stopped thinking about for his own surprise. He was never one to take a first step but today he might as well do it to stop his mind from overflowing with Justin's thoughts. "Do you wanna catch a movie?" 

Justin's eyes went bigger than Tarsier's. His jaw slacked open, nothing but a sound of gasp came out of his mouth. "Like.. like are..." He trailed off, not able to form a proper word. He gulped few times to moist his throat and actually speak and not just gawk at the inpatient college boy sitting next to him. "Are...you asking me out?...out?" He couldn't believe his ears that he became a worst case of shuttering mess.

Justin got a total blank expression in return but the boy still replied. "I did asked you out." Zayn said not quite getting Justin's mouth opening and closing like a fish for some reason.

"Yo.. you mean uh.. like a..." Justin dangled around the sentence not getting how to put it exactly in front of the ignorant personality. He didn't wanted his hopes up if Zayn just meant, some hanging out type thing.

"Justin I am asking you out. Like on a date asking you out." Zayn cleared his intentions.

"Oh my god yes. YES." Justin screamed in excitement beaming from ear to ear.

"Don't know why I have to repeat myself twice every time." Zayn shook his head and took his bag from the back of the truck. "C'mon, we got to catch the cab." 

"Or I can drive." Justin suggested before Zayn could exit from the truck. 

"But I am taking you out on a date so it won't be appropriate if I let you drive." The word date sent giddy butterflies flaying in Justin's stomach.