43. Zustin - The Twins Are At Rescue.

"Lou..." Harry called over his shoulder where Louis was laying flopped on the bad with his phone inches away from his face. Surly browsing away his stress of the final paper by wasting his time on social media. Harry frowned when Louis didn't acknowledge him. "Lou." He tried again. This time Louis looked up briefly and nodded for Harry to continue before going back to his phone, his thumb scrolling down the page in boredom. Harry signed knowing that's all he was going to get from his best friend. "Have you checked on Zayn?"

"Yes." Louis groaned when he heard the name Zayn again. "That's what I have been doing all night instead of studying for my finals like I should be." It's been only Zayn the whole night. From conjuring a bed from their bean bags for Zayn to sleep on, since they were afraid to lost their balance while going downstairs to the basement in his room or they just didn't want to violet the rule where Zayn had specifically told them to not invade his personal space strictly than necessary even if it was in an emergency.

Louis had failed to concentrate entirely when every time even a slightest of noise in the house made Harry paranoid about Zayn being hurt and downstairs unattended. Louis had been going back and forth the entire night instead of concentrating on his book. He was just glad he had been only doing a revision of his course before Zayn came like a wrecking ball.

"Sorry, I just didn't want to make him feel all alone when he wakes up." Harry stood up from his chair, closing the book he was reading on the desk. He pushed his chair under the table, turning off the study lamp. Harry felt guilty for throwing all the responsibility on Louis but he and Niall were not even the last person to be given the account of somebody else's unconscious body.

"Sure it's not your inner fangirl admiring him too much." Louis scoffed but his expression fell when he saw Harry's worried face. Harry always wore his emotions on his sleeves ready to cry out his eyes or laugh fullest to his heart. That's why Louis had always stuck around Harry and Niall to make sure no one took advantage of them. They were too gullible to be real. They were always vulnerable, which scared Louis when he was not with them that something stupid and out of the hand would happen. At that thought, Louis knew they needed a friend like Zayn in their life who was front out straightforward when it came to himself and what was good for him. Zayn knew how to handle the obstacles of life like he had seen too much to be fazed by some nasty dirty comments on his anything- that's what he would like to see in Harry and Niall one day. Not the whole person change and absolutely not changing in another cold-hearted Zayn but to take care of themselves or not be trapped in someone's false persona where you trust them blindly. "He's fine. Last time I went downstairs he woke up, we chatted and we told each other to fuck off."

"Don't say things like that to him. He is letting you stay here as it is." Harry rolled his eyes laying down beside Louis on the bed. He pushed Louis a little by his elbows and knees so there were more rooms for his long limbs. "Can you wake me up in a few hours?" He asked yawning.