8. Zustin - Rain can do magic.

The sky was still dark in the early morning because of the sun dubbing behind the clouds. Justin had parked the car in front of the park, windows were shut as he waited for Zayn's arrival.

He had scheduled his whole day in his house's studio, where he wrote and recorded some of his songs. So Rick didn't knew of any plans out of it but for the safety he had asked Endellion to cover for him.

At exact 7:15 he saw Zayn walking down the path, today in plain black shirt matched with faded black jeans. His sneakers looked different as left one was tied with dirty white lace and the other one was loos on his feat, laceless. Than there was that ugly backpack he carried around.

Justin immediately jumped out and locked the car. It was Endellion's Mercedes-Benz C-Class. He would have took his own but that would have made paparazzi run after him. The car's palladium silver was shinning as the few rays of morning sun was hitting from behind the grey clouds. LA's weather was being unusual, it would be raining soon. The dark sky was getting even darker with every second that passed.

"Hey." Justin waved when Zayn was looking in other direction for him. Zayn turned around and made his way crossing the empty road.

"Good mourning." He said sliding his hands in his jeans pocket when Zayn approached him.

Zayn nodded."Same." Before Justin could suggest something for them he added. "There's a Starbucks near by."

"Well than, c'mon hope in." He jutted his thumb at the car.

"We can just walk. It's around the corner."

Justin didn't mind some walking. As always they were quite, walking silently to the shop. Zayn was engrossed in his thought, mentally noting his 7:50 train, he had memorized all train times to his college and back. The nerd in him liked to do the weird things like organizing difficult dictionary words backwards in his mind. He counted his hobbies as a reasonable past time that is nor time consuming or wasting. But train time-tables, they came in handy with all the part time jobs he was juggling with.

Than Zayn would turn his head towards Justin who would be checking him out from the corner of his eyes. Every time that happened Justin coughed and pretended to adjust his tortoise brown framed Ray-ban with the ridiculous red mirror. Somehow Justin pulled off the bright color on him. Zayn shook his head at Justin's all too familiar characteristics.

When they entered the starbucks, it was quite with just one customer sitting in the middle sipping her beverage. And two somewhat in their twenties employee behind the counter. Zayn was the first to enter as Justin stood behind him near the counter.

"What ya having?" Justin said stepping closer and looking down at the laminated menu in Zayn's hand.

"Hadn't decided yet." Zayn didn't even flinch away when Justin fully closed the distance between them by pressing his chest on Zayn's back.

"Have you tried Vanilla cream?" Justin asked not really looking at the menu. He was smiling to himself for getting the courage and doing what he wanted to do for so long. They weren't holding hands but this close proximity was enough to drive him crazy over Zayn.

"I only drink caffeine. It helps with going to the class early." This was new. Zayn actually explaining himself with the choice he made. That just made Justin grin like an idiot that he sure was.

Justin placed his finger on the menu and let it roam around reading all the options. "Caramel java chip?"

"I don't like it here. They make the worse." Zayn didn't even whispered to Justin's amusement. The two guys behind the counter crooked a half smile and rolled their eyes. They knew that too because Zayn always reminded them of it. He wasn't what you called a frequent customer but he did ordered in large on some nights for late night reading. And you can never forget the guy who scolded you over a cup of coffee and did it again with every visit.