51. Zustin - Scrunchie, and Zee.

WARNING YOU MAY FEEL SUGAR RUSH AND FEEL LIKE YOU WANT TO SCREAM ON THE TOP YOUR LUNGS

51

51. Zustin - Scrunchie, and Zee.

"If your mother comes..." Zayn warned.

"She won't. And even if she did walk in, it's not like I have pinned you down on the sofa and you are moaning my name."

"Stop going there." Zayn hissed, he had enough of Justin's feet roaming on his chest but his toes actually pressing on his nipples and teasing him was just not okay.

Pattie had gotten a call, she had excused herself with a startled look on her face after seeing who was calling, though she had returned after few minutes with a fluffy cream white soft blanket- placing it on Zayn with a loving warm smile. Zayn was surprised but he nodded and tucked himself under the warm cozy blanket.

It was not soon after Justin snatched the blanket and unfolded it whole, so it could cover both him and Zayn with him laying on the sofa and Zayn sitting with his legs crossed over each other and then Justin's freaking wandering long legs made their home on Zayn's lap. And like little shit he was, he hadn't wasted any second crossing the boundaries, moving his feet under the layers of thick clothing, first came the hoodie and then the t-shirt and meandered on Zayn's smooth cold chest, following the crooked lines of his muscles, every inch and curves of his abdomen, hips, waist and chest. Humming as he traced Zayn's tattoos with his toe where the skin was rose with ink.

Zayn was afraid that Pattie might come any second so he had crossed his arms over his chest so Justin's feet couldn't move much from their position. He had long given up on trying to convince Justin that he was being stupid. Zayn didn't want to remind him how both of them had freaked out when Louis found out and if Pattie found out like this Zayn was sure Justin would pass out or might just have a panic attack. It was no good to make Justin do something he didn't want to do even if he was a little shit and was not thinking about the consequences right now, so Zayn decided to try and stop the situation escalating from bad to worse to disastrous.

"Justin do you have any plan for the rest of the day?." All of sudden Pattie came from behind the sofa making Zayn clutch onto Justin's feet for dear life under the blanket. Zayn wanted to curse at Justin for putting him in this position, he wasn't even sure why was he saving the stupid singer's ass when he wanted to jump in the incoming lava by himself. But Zayn felt Justin tense hearing his mother's voice when she had asked as sweetly as she had been all this time, making Zayn sign.

"Nope." Justin plopped the 'p' not taking his eyes off of the tv where an advertisement was playing for quite some time now.

"Are you sure honey?" Pattie asked again making Zayn frown, he turned around to see Pattie had her phone against her ear while the other hand was covering the speaker at the base so the other party could not hear what they were conversing.