47. Zustin - And I Am Yours.

47. Zustin – And I Am Yours.

"It's creepy," Zayn grumbled half asleep in a small voice, barely above a whisper, with eyes still closed he patted the space beside him blindly. His hand roamed from Justin's firm bare chest to his shoulder to his jaw, finally resting on Justin's cheek. "Stop it."

"How did you know?" Justin smiled kissing Zayn's palm and did it again and again when Zayn didn't draw away from his cheesiness.

"I can feel your stare in my sleep," Zayn said, his fingers tracing Justin's lips with a goofiness he didn't know he had. "What do you think woke me up?"

"I like this," Justin said his heart hammering wildly in his chest as Zayn's fingers traced and wandered around his face from his eyebrows to his nose to his chin to his cheekbones to his forehead. The touch was so soft and delicate, Zayn's whole focus on Justin, showing him everything he had missed and wanted for the past few days. How much he needed him and how much he craved for him. "Do you think we can always wake up like this?"

"Do you remember once you said this is our place," Zayn said resting his palm on Justin's jaw, with the help of his other hand he closed the distance between their bodies. The blanket above them moved as Justin's one arm went under his own head while the other was thrown around Zayn's waist as they laid facing each other.

"And you said I was retarded. Yeah, I remember." Justin leaned down nuzzling Zayn's face with his nose. "What about it?"

"I..." Zayn blushed ducking his head away from Justin's view, all the courage in the world disappeared leaving his body. He knew he wasn't like Justin, too forward with his feelings, too reckless with his heart. But he wanted to tell Justin, he wanted to rescue Justin that he wasn't alone, that Zayn was there and they would be moving forward together. The most he wanted to say was thank you, for waiting for him, for not living him alone, for not giving up on him. Zayn scoffed at himself, that was too emotional for him and he wouldn't be caught dead saying those things and having Justin attached to his hips permanently, he wasn't brave enough to say those things while staring in Justin's eyes.

"What is it?" Justin looked down at Zayn who pulled away his hand from Justin's face and threw it around his body, burying his face in the middle of Justin's naked chest.

"Nothing. Let me sleep."

Justin could hear the not spoken embarrassment in Zayn's voice. He drew him closer by his arms, cuddling Zayn's smaller frame. He didn't ask or pressured him to tell him right away when he knew they had all the time in the world for that. Right now he wanted to enjoy this rare moment Zayn let happen.

Justin was glad Zayn was there safe in his arms. Zayn looked healthier, maybe because of the hospital visit but he was still a lot thinner than all the months ago Justin saw him for the first time in the diner. Maybe Zayn was stressing about his college too much, he had said that to Justin before how much his education meant to him but taking it this far was not good for his body. Justin didn't wanted to say anything to Zayn about his college though, last time he did, Zayn got annoyed. He knew there will be a time when he would be able to talk with Zayn, understand him more, make him see his point of views too; but right now that wasn't the case. He would just have to wait for Zayn to be ready for his constant caring and love.