1. Zustin- The First Beat.

1. Zustin - The First Beat.

"Please tell me you didn't just went on Twitter and tweeted the whole word our whereabouts." Endellion groaned showing her phone in Justin's face. The twitter clearly showed the exact street location to the spot they were standing.

"I may or may not have, accidentally, subconsciously done that." Justin shoved his phone in his back pocket grinning at his best friend sheepishly.

"You are a lost case." She huffed looking around for any sign of one and only Justin Bieber's fans. She for now was in luck because the tweet went viral just couple of seconds ago.

"I can ask them to cover the parameter." Justin motioned towards some security guards lined up in front of the big glass doors, they were in the restaurant's strict guard uniforms; hideous dark green and shining gold uniforms.

"No. It will still be disaster." She shook her head. "Last time that girl was hiding in the dumpster just so she can 'surprise' you at the back door exit." 

"We mate after so long time please don't cancel on me." Justin said making the most adorable puppy dog face.

"Uhh... stop with that ridiculous face." Endellion face made a disapproving frown but like everyone on the planet earth she also couldn't resist it. "Fine."

"Wooh." Justin cheered.

"I will meet you at Pax and Boys, it's a diner six blocks down." She instructed. "I will meet you there making sure that everyone thinks you are here." She looked up at the five star restaurant and groaned. She really wanted to have dinner there because apparently you can kiss the chef if you love his new self made recipes. And Endellion was crushing on the young chef for months now. Three months to be exact.

"Do they serve alcohol?" That what Justin Bieber was concerned about.

"What type of diner do you think I go to?" Endellion questioned with raised eyebrows.

"You are telling me you want me to go to a place where they serves no-alcoholic drinks?" Justin gave a skeptical look.

"They are stupid so yes you will find many verity in that department." Endellion crossed her arms. "Justin do not get wasted on me. I will not hesitate and will forcefully make you puke on your own car."

"Meanie." Justin surely was disturbed and terrified with that image of him puking his guts out on his fine leather sits.

He waved at Endellion as she made her way in the restaurant, some guards shielding her to make it look like she was with a company. Justin drove for ten minutes down the road than he actually got lost in the six block ride to the quietest area of the street.

After more five minutes roaming around he finally found the dinner at the end of the street. The place was buzzing with people around the age of thirty to fifty. He was confused to why Endellion chose this place of all the things. Nonetheless he made his way inside pushing his sunglasses up his nose and pushing down his jeans ball caps over his face. The boy looked absurd and out of the place.

"Can I have table for two?" He asked entering the chaos of people. The diner sure was bigger and crazier than he expected.

The man sitting on the front desk looked at him like he was crazy. He looked Justin up and down to make sure of something. He got up from his chair and neared the boy, sniffing him. Justin was officially creeped-out by the man. He took a step back stumbling in the wall behind him.