62. Zustin - The Cock Blockers.

"Did you checked into what I asked for?" Justin asked from the backseat as he waved at the fans standing outside of the airport. It was late in the night and he had tried to be discreet, to not let anyone know he was arriving back from his holidays too soon then he had planned but somehow the news had traveled to the media and now there was a big crowd enveloping his car.

"Here," Rick said taking a cover from the dashboard and handing it to Justin. His full concentration on the crowd to not squish them with the car, he was struggling.

Justin looked at the cover in confusion, taking it from Rick's grasp. "You could have just sent me those in the phone."

"He is old school like that." Steve chuckled from the passenger seat. Rick pursed his lips in thin line feeling embarrassed but this was the only way he knew how to do work.

Justin wanted to open it and read, go over what they were standing up against and come up with plans. But honestly he was beat right now, he was so tired that he could barely open his eyes and smile at the flashing of many cameras. Still, he waved at them until they were out on the main road and there were only a few media cars following them. Rick promised that he will be able to detour them at the next light, so Justin didn't think much of the shouting questions they were throwing at him.

"Why are you back so early from the Christmas vacation?" A guy from the car beside shouted with his camera angled at the backside where Justin was seating.

"Is your girlfriend being clingy? Did she asked you to throw everything away and come back to America?" The questions only got annoying.

"What's your family thinks about your bailing on them Justin?"

Justin scoffed at the ridiculousness if anything he was being clingy and his family had only pressured him to go after the cute boyfriend if nothing else. But he didn't utter anything in his defense, his supposed girlfriend and family. It would take the effort to roll down the window and say fuck you, and Justin had nothing but laziness in his system right now.

As promised Rick was able to dodge the vans of news reporter fairly easily. They were driving in a different direction than the usual route since Justin refuse to see sense in their objective of going home. Even Scooter had called for him to go straight to home but to no avail, Justin was not listening. There was a big chance an even bigger crowd was in front of his house waiting for the singer to show up because where else anyone would expect him to go with his whole family and best friend still in Canada, the only obvious place for him to go this late at night was to his own place, his house. Justin ignored all the reasoning slumping down on the car seat mumbling to take him to Zayn's.

"Are we really going to take him there?" Steve asked watching Justin dozing off, then he turned to Rick. They can just make a U-turn for it, once inside of his own house boundaries it was difficult for him to get out with so many people and if Rick and he refused to drive him he had to stay inside because let's face it Justin was shit at everything after a flight even if it was only an hour long, he would be found crawling like a slug.