36. Zustin - Slow Hands.

"Did you have to push that hard!" Zayn shoved lightly at Justin's chest wanting to be down that now full force of the metal doors of the refrigerator digging in his back registered painfully in his mind. He struggled to get down but Justin's hands had found a bloody home on his ass and were holding him in place, flush against his ripped chest. How much Zayn liked to feel Justin's washboard abs, flexing muscle underneath his running hands but right now his back jolting in pain was a bigger issue, he was still sore from a few hours' ago activities and this was not the time to do it again when the metal handle was pocking on his side. He again tried to unhook his legs from around Justin's hips but to no avail, Justin's hands seem to tighten even more.

"Want me to kiss it better," Justin said huskily, his one hand traveling from the ass to the torso, pushing the t-shirt fabric up and teasing Zayn's skin with his fingertips. Zayn buried his head in the crook of Justin's neck trying not to moan at the soft seductive grouping. He was already hard and teasing the situation won't do any good to them.

"Fuck you," Zayn warned trying to pry off the fingers which were now tenderly roaming on his sides. Zayn's one hand left from around Justin's neck and onto the hand that was now fully under the t-shirt and had pushed it up to reveal the stomach and the starting of his abused nipples. Blood rushed on to Zayn's face, his skin prickling hot and little goose bumps formed just thinking about Justin's mouth again on his nipple, god was it even possible to do that in this position where Justin was holding Zayn up against the refrigerator door. Though Zayn didn't want to find out when the metal handle made his present clear again. Zayn's hand grasped on Justin's wrist firmly, stopping him from going any further for the hunt.

"We can do that too," Justin whispered leaning closer so he can kiss the side of Zayn's mouth. His hand going around back and making small circles up and down making Zayn shiver a little in delight.

"Do you live to torment me." Zayn didn't know what to do and let the boy kiss him all over anew. Wet full lips kissing his cheeks with a smooch noise, it would have made Zayn feel disgusting before but right now it was making him form a little smile of his own at the affections that he wanted to hide from Justin desperately.