31. Zustin - The Con Artist .

The alarm was blaring hysterically beside Justin's head but the singer refused to even budge from his sprawled position

The alarm was blaring hysterically beside Justin's head but the singer refused to even budge from his sprawled position. He kept sleeping without even moving to turn it off. Every three minutes the alarm would start ringing again and it was happening from the past half an hour, still there was no reaction from Justin's part.

It would have been annoying and ear bleeding for anyone else but Justin always had the worst jet legs in the history of mankind, making him more exhausted than he would be after hours of long concerts. He tried many things to help him get over the tired days and irritability but nothing helped really, it would just make him even more cranky.

Another alarm went off and this time it was an electric guitar tune screeching in the quiet room. Justin jolted awake his hands flaring everywhere for his mobile. It was an unvarying sound that Justin thought he might lost his humanity if it didn't stopped soon.

Finally he located it and set up while turning it off by tapping the screen unfocused and rapidity- it somehow worked for him. He gave himself few minutes to calm down the ever growing headache.

After exact three minutes the alarm went off again and Justin had half a mind to throw the bloody thing across the room and shatter it to pieces, but he composed himself in time and turned it off, and all the other alarms that he had timed for other half an hour. He huffed annoyingly running his hands in his hair, this was torture. His hands than covered his ears the screeching of the electric tune was still ringing in his ears. He wanted to hit himself for placing the goddamn phone right next to his head in the first place. He was feeling the headache rising all over again, throbbing his pulses on maximum level.

"Zayn?" Justin's voice was raspy as he called out for the boy. The college boy was the only one who can make him feel little less miserable but there was a chance where he can also make Justin more than dejected, unintentionally or intentionally, Zayn had power to do anything over him, he just didn't knew yet. Justin's hand patted the space beside him but there was no one there.