14. Zustin- Gosh, I Never Even Doubted You.

"What the fuck are you wearing? " Endellion hissed watching his best friend warily.

"It's not that big of a deal."

"Not big of a deal, JB? Not big of a deal?" She could believe her eyes but she didn't wanted to.

"I just felt like it." He  rolled his eyes at his best friend's over dramatic reaction. He was looking handsome to lamely impress the college boy.

"Are on crack?" Endellion had narrowed her eyes in suspicion now that Justin was adjusting his hair looking in his phone's front camera. "I thought we were supposed to tone it down when we hang out in public." She shook her head at Justin. "You fucking look like those businessmen we make fun of."

"I think I am forgetting something." Justin thought out loud ignoring Endellion's comment. He tried remembering it but he couldn't pinpoint it out.

"Maybe your brain." Endellion snapped. "I mean you are wearing a suit. What were you thinking when you woke up this morning. Did you wanted to look stupid... uh... I can't even insult you. The bloody suit is making you all flashy-flashy." She said shielding her eyes.

Justin didn't mind Endellion's any word. He kind of was wearing a fine gray suit-tie in front of his best friend, who had came in a revolting red tracks for the diner. They indeed were looking an odd pair in the glorious, fancy restaurant.

Justin was about to answer when his phone pinged with a text notification. He read it with a smile forming upon his lips.

"How do I look?" He asked the annoying question he had asked her thousand times.

"Like a maniac on drugs." She flipped him off getting pissed at Justin for behaving like some goddamn love sick puppy. She felt like missing out on some big secret. She was already angry that Justin was making her do some hard work to hide the mystery person and wasn't even giving her something in return like she wouldn't mind a glimpse or two.

"Awesome." He said excitedly. "I will be right back." He got up smiling wildly and looking one last time over himself.

Endellion watched Justin disappear from her view. "Did he have set timer for his loo break or something?" She took the menu again even if they had ordered already. There was nothing wrong with more food on table. And she had to pass the time that she was all alone and she had nothing better to do.

Justin walked in the hallway where he had asked Zayn to wait for him. He slowed his pace scanning the boy from head to toe and groaning instantly. You gotta be kidding me, he thought jogging over where Zayn was rubbing his arms in desperate attempt to get rid of the cold goosebumps on his skin. Justin's mood changed from excitement to worried.

"Zayn!" Justin said putting his hand on the boy's shoulder.

"You will get wet Justin." Zayn shrugged off Justin's hand immediately.

Justin shook his head. "I don't mind." He again placed his hand on Zayn but now on his back. He led them to the men's room instead of going straight to the table where Endellion was impatiently waiting and had ordered more than enough for three people.

"Where's your overcoat?" Justin asked once they were inside. He checked all the stalls and locked the door behind him when finding all of them empty.

"The motherfuckers... uhh..." Zayn ran his hand in his tousled, damp hair in frustration. "I mean they took it and hanged it in their bloody 'closet'."

Justin had started to rub his handkerchief over Zayn's bare arms and face to get the moist off of him."I am afraid you will get sick like this."

Zayn didn't replied and placed his hand under the dryer. His white round neck t-shirt was clinging to his body like a second skin. And his cheeks were red by feeling cold from the air-conditioner running full in the whole restaurant.