30. Zustin - Cunning Rascals

"Watch yourself. You are already walking on explosive mines."

Justin ignored the comment and looked down on Zayn's lips. Zayn's lips were soft when he had kissed him, the bottom lip was fuller than the top and it was perfect to bite onto. Justin didn't knew how he had control himself from not capturing those lips already. They were centimeters away. Zayn was all together everything from sexy to hot mess Justin wanted to see under his body. He could just throw him on the blanket and have his way on the ground in the creepy dark surrounding them. "I wanna kiss you."

Zayn stepped back releasing his hold on the towel.

Justin bites his lip suppressing a smile. It was imaginable that Zayn would cuss him if he tried seducing him right now. He took the backpack and started to shoving everything in the wicked thing, he had all the mind to burn the shit called Zayn's backpack. Zayn didn't complained on the helping hand and handed a thick paper bunch and then the stationary to him.

Justin stood up from his cronched position from the ground with all of the things. A laptop and three giant books on top- it took him just several seconds, nothing organized just shoved aimlessly- he just wanted to be out of the creepy shady part of the park. Zayn threw away three coffee cups in the dustbin near by and placed the two water bottle somewhere on the pile Justin was holding.

"Just a sec." Zayn said going down again and folding the blanket neatly. Justin stared at his behind the whole time, mesmerized by the way the black sweats were hugging Zayn's hips loosely and how the dark grey t-shirt had ridden up and was showing little skin. If only he could take him here right now without feeling like the cold will kill him soon.

Zayn stood up tucking the blanket under his arm and stretched his hand out towards Justin. "Here give me those things."

"It's okay. I will carry it." Justin shook his hand and tried to walk away but Zayn's hand on his shoulder, on his exposed skin stopped him.

"Focus on your own health. Itiot." Zayn hand runs down the length of his arm. Justin closes his eyes in anticipation and nods feeling Zayn's hand on his bicep. This was torture. Just small touches from Zayn was making him feel like the sex crazed teenager. If Zayn hadn't took his hand off of him, Justin was going to throw the things on the ground. It wasn't much but Zayn actually showed an affection, even if it was as little as his backpack's lifespan. Zayn takes his backpack slinging the straps on his shoulder than taking the remaining pile as it was on his own hands. With that they makes their way towards the car parked outside.

Justin unfolds the towel wide and throws it around his body like a blanket. He felt like he might come down with cold at this rate. He hadn't dried himself of properly after the shower and headed soon out in the cold weather without as much as clothes protecting him. Zayn was making him do stuff that made him think about how insanely he can get affected with the college boy. It was like he can only think about Zayn. He didn't knew if it was good or he was just getting nowhere with this pinning after thing. At least Zayn wasn't sour towards him like he was months ago when they had mate. He was also taming down around Justin or maybe he was trusting him more.