52. Zustin - Boy-Friend And The Family.

52. Boy-Friend And The Family.

Endellion speeds through the driveway like the F1 beginner racer, her hands clutching the steering wheel so tight that her knuckles had turned ghostly white. Her sports shoes covered feet were dancing on the paddles and hands changing gears as the gates had opened before she had to slow down and give her identity since the regular security had gotten used to her weird in and outs. When Rick saw the car hurriedly pass the main gates and onto the driveway, barely missing to collide with the porch from his position, he connected to the security that was near that parameter checking into a surveillance camera strapped to one of the lampposts.

"I got it," Steve answered quickly when the earpiece buzzed with Rick's voice. He let go of the ladder when the other bodyguard pitched in that he would be fine handling the ladder alone while one of the security check up was up with his kit for inspection. Steve made a run for it when he heard loud screeches of tires coming from the front.

"Hello, Endellion." Steve panted as he came around from the corner where the lampost was situated and wasn't tapping that corner's footages, meeting Endellion who had just come out of the car and was leaving it as it was, one tier ran over the first steps leading up to the doors while her car door open.

"Sorry Steve, in a hurry." Endellion waved at him and ran up the stairs looking like she had just survived acropolis with her hair tangled mess with what looked like Cheetos in them and clothes as absurd as her eating habits, a beautiful knife platted light pink skirt matched with a white jacket.

Steve blinked at her boldness to not give a fuck of what others think and that she would be taken photographs as she had just woken up from a dumpster site when he knew she was with Pattie Mallet all these days. Steve wondered if Endellion was secretly a cat with how crazily she behaved and had an aura of power, self-expression, energetic and most was her sensitivity. Steve rose his eyebrow when another human being pressed in the passcode of Justin's house like it was their own, he wouldn't be surprised if the code was known by everyone and not only the owner.

"No problem. I will just take it off the steps with your keys that are still inside the car and what looks like your apartment keys attached to it," Steve peered inside the car after watching Endellion grin at him over her shoulder as the machine beeped on the wall. ", and park it in the side garage and lock it. Like you should be doing and not leave it in open for... and you are gone." Steve sighed and get to the work he didn't sign up for.

When Steve was told that he would be posted to a celebrity he had zoned into 'The Bodyguard' and had dreams about working with a Whitney Houston like glamor, but then the next morning he had met Justin Bieber and his jaw couldn't have open wide enough for the singer to not pitch one of his cookies in it while he lounged half naked on his sofa while Rick briefed him about the new security changes while he watched The Game Of Thrones, Steve had shut himself up when he had realized Justin was three episodes ahead of him and it was devasting knowing the spoilers to continue his job and not stream the show. "I shouldn't have cheated on my exams, this bodyguard part is way more draining than they show in movies."