2. Zustin - The Cute Soulless Monster

"Did I missed something?" Endellion asked plopping down across Justin. 

"Nope, nothing." Justin replied flatly taking sips from his drink. He was not even in mood for alcohol anymore. And that was saying something.

"Now I am very curious." She said watching him shoving the drink further away from him. Justin Bieber was acting very strange, he would never say no to illegal drink. Never. It was just impossible.

"It's that..." He was cut off by the waiter. He placed Justin's spaghetti on the table neatly.

"Oh! I get it." Endellion was staring at the waiter and than towards her best friend. "Everyone gets annoyed when the waiter is the  'soulless monster'." She hissed clearly wanting the waiter to here the last words.

"What do you mean?" Justin whispered staring at the waiter who took out a pen and notepad from his back pockets.

"I am your waiter tonight. Do you wanna start with any drink?" He asked, a pen ready in his hand. Justin was speechless to say the least. The waiter didn't even spared him a glance nor his action spoke what argument went down between them minutes ago.

"Well hello to you too Zayn." Endellion crossed her arms, a very pissed look on her face.

"I would greet you." Zayn, the waiter looked down not getting affected by the girl's attitude. "But I don't know your name."

"What?" She gasped, jaw dropped. She stared at Zayn wanting to strangle the boy with the worst and dangerous way.

"You don't remember me!" She was in a shock of her life time. Zayn just nodded. "I can't believe this." She shook her head in disbelief. "I knew you were a bastard but this is too low even for your heartless self."

"See I don't have time for this." Zayn than looked at Justin for the first time after delivering his food, than back to Endellion. "Are you going to order, or you just gonna sit there with him."

"Unbelievable." She growled.

"What is going on End?" Justin had finally lost his control and was too way curious to give Endellion time to calm down over something he clearly didn't understood.

"I am sorry sir." Zayn stopped them, his tone not even polite, looking at both of them. "I am on a very tight schedule."

"I will have a large strawberry milkshake, one medium burger no mayonnaise and extra pickles. And a big plate of chef's special salad." Justin always found Endellion strange whenever they eat together. She was very questionable with her choice of food.

"I will be right back with your food than." Zayn walked away looking down, scribbling everything that Endellion said.

"End!" Justin looked at his friend expectedly and began to eat his now a little cold spaghetti. He wasn't going to enjoy anything until he hears about the mysterious waiter named Zayn.

"We worked together as part timer here. And he has nerve to not recognize me." She huffed clearly raging and plotting ways to kill the fuk*ng bastard. 

"You worked with him?" Justin chewed, than added. "Tell me from the start. The whole story." The curious cat demanded. 

"I was looking for a job after I graduated from high school because my goals from the very beginning was to be a model. So never really thought about going to college just for a stupid degree that I am not going to show-off on the ramp." Justin chuckled along with Endellion. He knew that after they were met on a set for teen vogue's shoot. It was crazy how there one simple encounter lad to the day where they were sitting on a diner and having a conversation about, apparently soulless monster.