9. Zustin - I Like Your Voice.

"Are you there yet?" Justin shouted in his phone as it was to hard to hear your own voice on the back stage. It was a freaking Madagascar in there.

"I will be there in time Justin." Zayn said calmly even if the noises coming from Justin's side was making his ears bleed, metaphorically.

Justin swooned, his name sounding unbelievably hot from Zayn. His eyes turned dark, wanting to see Zayn again. It had been weeks since they last saw each other. Justin was afraid Zayn would forget about him, but nothing like that happened. For all Zayn had started to receive calls in less than five rings, sometimes called back if he thought that Justin's ten to fifteen miss calls were important and he would always text back.

"You will miss my performance." Justin was playing with his microphone attached to his ear, he had nothing better to after getting ready in flash to call Zayn. He just wanted Zayn there but apparently that wasn't possible because of his second paper being just next day.

"For god's shake..." Zayn snapped, taking his sweet time walking to the promised destination. "I won't." If anyone can knew better, Zayn was not about to sprint in a  run for a motherfuckig music award that he clearly had no idea of how it worked. And Zayn always needed threw the book explanation before trying to show him important and interesting things. Always charm the nerd with bookish knowledge, always.

"Fine..." Justin dragged. "I will be up in five." Than remembering something he added. "And watch out" He smirked, a trick rolled up in his sleeve just for Zayn. "I am singing one...for only you. Bye." He ended the call grinning like an idiot.

After just two seconds of that call a lady came hurrying towards him. Her eyes wide, sweat running down her forehead. "You have turned on the mic JB." She whispered frantically gesturing towards the microphone.

"Shit." Justin cursed and was imminently to turn it off. "Did everyone heard?"

She nodded. "You are next so it was connected threw the whole theater." She rushed out. "We are really sorry Justin."

"That's fine. It's partly my fault too." He ran his hand threw his hair taking deep breathes. Zayn would have kicked his ass for being so reckless but that was not possible as he didn't watched celebrity newas or read any related articles; so not his forte in reading. He wasn't ready to share Zayn to the word, he was barely connecting with the guy, didn't wanted a whole lot of humans scaring the genius raven head away. "Alright I am ready."

Zayn entered the common room and was glad that no one was occupying the tv. And who would in the middle of the mid-term anyways. He switched it on and set comfortably on the dark yellow leather loveseat sofa, in front of the tv. Some students in the room eyed him skeptically who were playing table tennis, listening to music in there headphones in corner or just reading quietly somewhere in the room.

Zayn was somewhat talk of every conversation around the college when they wanted to bitch about jerks or because of his continuous top ranking for one and half year now, every professor's favorite student even if he or she have never taught him in class, he was mysterious to all of them plus his ignorant rude behavior was top on the chart beside everything.

Everyone started to whisper when Zayn flickered threw channels continuously and stopped on one that was one of the far-fetched thing they have ever seen him doing. An anchor announced Justin Bieber's performance next with some music playing in the background.  

"Is this seat taken?" Someone asked Zayn in an Irish accent but he didn't took his eyes off of the screen totally ignoring the person. The blonde boy with his other two friends stood there awkwardly. Finally they decided to just seat down and if someone came they would switch to somewhere else.