57. Zustin - YOU DID WHAT!

Sorry for the world's delayed delay. Please read the author's note. You might like it or you might just freaking love it.

 You might like it or you might just freaking love it

57. Zustin - YOU DID WHAT!

"I didn't know, you could knit." Endellion was standing by the open doorway, she rested her head on the wood frame and looked at Justin knitting a sweater with delicate calculated moves.

There was something different about him, he was still caring, devoted, loved the same way, was childish, stubborn, so kind to everyone, worried like no one, looked at you with so much respect and attention, he was still the same best friend she met a few years ago, still the same son Pattie scolded, still the same brother Jackson and Jazmayn went to when they were in trouble. Now he has this aura to him with a glow of happiness, silly look on his face, stary eyes, he had stopped drinking and partying around, hadn't seen him consuming drugs, has gotten more protective, haven't seen him laugh so freely like this before, and the shine, the mere crooked smile on his face like he is thinking about someone- someone he want- someone he can't be away from. He had changed and at the same time, he is still her best friend Justin.

"I had no idea either." Justin looked up from his concentration on the sweater and smiled at his friend for the compliment, he nodded her to come and take a seat on his makeshift paradise. Justin had rolled the carpet near the fireplace where many beautiful Christmas stockings were hanging, he also had bunched up blankets on the carpet with pillows to make it more comfortable as he knew he will probably spend half of his night there.

"Though I am getting hang of it." Justin shrugged but with the pride.

"You are really going to give him this?" Endellion asked sitting down, she sighed in relaxation- pulling the blankets closer and rested her back on the leg of the sofa.

"That's the plan. He is going to look so cute." Justin grinned with his full attention on the knitting beautiful black and blue threads together. But he was chicky enough to look up and wink at his friend.

"Do you seriously think he will just take it!" Endellion scoffed.

"End," Justin sighed. "I know he is going to burn it down in front of my eyes just so I learn a lesson to not assume he will be okay with anything I do or give him."

"Okay, my thinking was more of snap at you. But I can totally see him burn it down after shredding the sweater with his secret collection of knives." She nodded.

"Hey," Justin looked up offended. "Don't make him sound like a serial killer."

"Defending are we?" Endellion smiled at the adorableness that Zayn and Justin's relationship possessed, it was sickening but it was cute.

Zayn had done wonders with his distance, cold and difficult personality, Justin and Zayn were the opposite ends of the pole, still, Justin found this odd comfort in Zayn's company. Her friend who was drowning himself in hatred, alcohol, drugs and jail time was now this handsome, clean of addiction, the most ridiculously head over heels fella. She couldn't have him any other way, be it Zayn's bastard way, she was thankful and glad that it was someone like Zayn and not someone who would take advantage of Justin's kind, vulnerable heart. Zayn was no angel and didn't treat Justin like he was the only person in the world but he treated him right, he was putting smiles on that goofy face, he was the one Justin talked to, he was someone who Justin trusted and wanted to be with, Zayn was Justin's priority and had become most of his dreams.