65. Zustin - Sex, Blushing, Fuck you, But Please!

Zayn stirred in his sleep as he floated between conscious and unconscious. He was hot and sweaty, he could feel the roles of beds traveling down his head and backside. He fumbled to grasp at something but with half asleep, he could just whimper. Groggily he opened his eyes, it took him just a few seconds to focus on a sweaty muscular chest moving in his vision.

"Uh..." Zayn moaned feeling the sensation between his thigh, it was good if not unexpected surprise. Zayn's breath hitched at one particular movement. Oh, it was very welcoming.

"Good sleep?" Justin's voice whispered just above Zayn's head.

Zayn curled his hand and clutched it behind Justin's back. Zayn bit his lower lip as Justin kept moving. Zayn looked up to find the chocolate brown hazel eyes already staring at him. Justin smirked and Zayn arched his back, flushing right against Justin.

"Do you seriously have a finger up my asshole!" Zayn said between huff of breaths. They were chest to chest and groin to groin. Justin's one hand was behind Zayn's back, keeping him held up against him, while he had thrown one of Zayn's leg over his own hip, spreading Zayn's legs apart, and was teasing Zayn's hole with his finger.

Zayn could not think of a better way to wake up, feeling exhilarating with Justin pleasuring him while Justin also grinds their hips together. Oh, Justin was definitely staying for a while if his moves in the bed were anything to go by.

"Nice way to say I am fingering you." Justin twisted his one finger that was moving in and out of Zayn's hole making Zayn cry out and thump his head against Justin's shoulder.

"You are such a dick." Zayn groaned, his voice muffled as he pressed his face on Justin's shoulder breathing fast; when Justin teased him with a second figure but didn't enter it fully, just caressed it at the entrance while one finger kept moving inside.

"This dick is going to blow your mind," Justin said and god Zayn was withering and gasping for breath and control over his own body and the noises he made with every movement Justin's finger moved, and; the second joined, grounding Zayn's hole. Zayn was a mess of Justin's name and breathless of his own sense.

"Hey." Justin moved his hand from Zayn's back to his head and tilted it up. Zayn looked up at Justin with hooded eyes. Justin gripped the back of Zayn's head and pulled it back, instantly he attached their lips together and increased the pace of his fingers inside Zayn's hole, successfully drinking all of Zayn's loud moans.

Zayn was sloppy with kissing, his lips moved but stayed open for too long to gulp in a breath when Justin would bite his lower lip and twist fingers inside him. Zayn was filled with pleasure, he couldn't decide what to do. Justin truly had blown him away.

Their dicks were raging hard, rolling with the rhythm of Justin's fingers inside him. Each touch was too much and not enough. Zayn felt like he was on edge but Justin was holding onto him, not letting him cum already with every stroke against each other.