32. Zustin - The Sex Song.

First of All.

MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you.

32. Zustin - The Sex Song.

The thirteen days Zayn spent in Justin's house, he saw less of Justin that he did whenever the singer decided to come visit without any invite and surprise him. Justin would leave early and come late. Because he was still going thru jet lag he had lost his appetite but sometimes still eat when Zayn asked him twice in a row, he was whipped like that. He slept for two days straight and then went out the next day and didn't come until the next morning. He did take Zayn to his exams as he had promised but when Zayn had the day off before the exam, sometimes he wouldn't show up at all in front of him.

Zayn didn't minded at all. He would study and sleep on the sofa-bed. It was messier than before as every book and exam material was now at Justin's house. His clothes were in a bag in Justin's room, somewhere in the walking closet. At times Zayn felt awkward using Justin's kitchen when the owner himself was out of the house but Justin made sure, he takes that thought out by annoying him to the point Zayn was determined to kill him.

"Do you fancy going to club?" Justin had asked after making another cup of horrible coffee. It effected positively on Zayn though, as he would continue revising the whole night without falling asleep.

"I would say you are crazy," Zayn mumbled taking the mug from Justin's hand rather eagerly but he was so robotic that it seemed like he had snatched the mug out of Justin's grasps. He started drinking without letting it cool down first.

Justin winced watching Zayn taking sips of the hot coffee and not even blinking an eye. He appeared enjoying it and not looking at all like the liquid might have burnet his mouth, after all, Justin had poured it instantly in the mug, thinking, while the coffee got warm enough to drink he would be able to spend what little time with Zayn. But no, Zayn was crazy, he thought. 

"Not now. After your exams, silly. Endellion and I want to celebrate it."

"What's there to celebrate. My online course exams will be in two months." Zayn said.