25. Zustin - Bitten.

😊COMMENT, you would kinda wanna 😊

😉😉😉

25. Zustin - Bitten.

 Zustin - Bitten

"You are hot." Justin mumbles watching Zayn trying everything in him to regain his breathing back to normal. He still looked worn out though. And Justin looked proud, having that effect on the boy. The humidity in the car was getting too much, making them more hot and bothered than they already were.

"Hmm..." Zayn places his hands below his neck with a sign. The only thing he could move under Justin's weight.

"Did I told you how much I missed you?" Justin scoots little further trying to get closer to the boy's face. In his defense he looked delicious with his parted lips all red and bitten.

"Yes. Two times." Zayn moans. "God Justin!"

"What!" Justin asked with innocence lacing his voice, batting his eyelashes. He crawled up again to Zayn dismay.

Zayn moaned. "Stop moving you idiot." His hands shots up from behind his head to Justin's broad muscular shoulders. He tried to hold Justin still not to generate more friction between them but the singer was too stubborn for his own good. This was the first time Zayn was touching Justin and boy he didn't get disappointed. He stroked his thumbs feeling the well-shaped muscles. He had seen Justin shirtless many times, his shoulders were large, powerful and built. He ran his hands on his shoulders desiring every touch, he stopped at the crook of his neck. Justin's skin felt so warm underneath his cold fingers.

"Open your eyes for me." Justin didn't listen and moved all up in Zayn's face. "Zayn!"

Zayn's breath hitched at the commanding voice but he still didn't opened his eyes. He just kept his hands on his neck, just touching him. Justin growled a little, leaning down. Zayn gasped when Justin's long tongue was licking his jaw. His fingers desperately clutches onto Justin's shoulder blades now, feeling the wet tongue stroking his cheekbones and the tip stopping just at the creek of his eyes.