22. Zustin - Closer Than You Could Imagine.

 Zustin - Closer Than You Could Imagine

"They are staring." Endellion whispered -barely audible- to Zayn, scooting little closer to him as they both continued walking towards the three gasping boys. There mouth ajar, eyes roaming- openly checking out the beautiful girl Zayn didn't mentioned he was bringing with him; at least to Harry and Niall. She clutched Zayn's jacket around her tightly feeling like they will recognize her any moment.

Zayn looked at Harry, Niall, Louis and then his eyes rested on Endellion for a brief second. He shrugged. "Don't know why though!"

"Don't be a dick." Endellion said punching Zayn's arm.

"If you were trying at being an intimated little girl- let me tell you, that was a major failure right there." Zayn said rolling his eyes as Endellion attempted again to punch him with all her might.

"Uhhh... god how Justin handles you is beyond me!" Endellion said stomping her foot and growling as Zayn didn't even moved by her pushing. "You make me want to claw your eyes out with every word that leaves your mouth."

"Hey, good morning Zayn." Niall beamed, first one to greet him.

"Hi." Zayn nodded at the three in acknowledgement.

"Let me take this to the trunk." Harry extended his hand for Zayn's black leather bag that was cradled in his arms rather than on his shoulder. Zayn hesitated for few second not wanting to just give his belonging right away in strange hands. Harry noticed Zayn's arm tightening around his bag and he smiled at him. "I will hold it just like you are."

It was beyond stupid and Zayn knew it was childish to his own dismay but he felt satisfied with that answer somehow. "Here." He handed his bag carefully as there was neat stitching on the straps done by him just half an hour ago when he found the rusty bag and its straps were ripped from their places. He had only few things here in America and not much money to go floating around buying new bags, just for a small trip to the concert.