72. Zustin - The Misunderstood and His Lover.

Zayn is seating up on the bed as he stretches for his blackberry, on the side tall table by his hospital bed. He had been up for the past half an hour, gave five minutes to comprehend himself to the surrounding, his eyes fluttering in every corner to make sure he was really safe and was not hallucinating his safety for the better part. Then he had stared for the whole seventeen minutes at Justin who was sleeping on the small sofa dragged by the bed instead of its permanent corner place.

Justin looked exhausted, pale, there were dark circles under his eyes,- he looked like every definition of a man who hadn't left the hospital room since he was granted permission to stay by Zayn and hadn't thought of looking after himself. The inside out t-shirt was drenched with water with two small plastic gel bags picking from under the material. Zayn was glad to see at least Justin had looked after his own injury and not run himself down worrying about him.

Zayn thought if he didn't know better he would have called the churring in his belly- butterflies- at seeing Justin near him. But Zayn knew he was hungry, that it was nothing to do with the proximity and the thought of Justin taking care of him.

"Zayn."

Zayn looked up when he heard Justin call him. Justin's voice was not only sleepy but full of emotions- confusion, giddiness, relief, caring, and alertness. He was still laying on the sofa looking at Zayn like he could not believe that Zayn was up and that he was already causing trouble not asking for help.

"Can you pass me my phone?" Zayn moved back on the bed gulping down the pain he was feeling striking from his feet, he settles back with his back on the pillows he had makeshift for comfort. He could feel numbness yet so much pain from how David had dislocated his feet. Though he believed the feet were back to their places from how he could distinctly twitch them but no more than that.

"How are you feeling?" Justin set up his eyes getting the shine, seeing Zayn looking at him with those beautiful eyes of his- god he missed him so much, he pushed himself up walking up to the bed and taking Zayn's face in his hands. One would have assumed Zayn was in a coma for years at how Justin was treating and delicately holding Zayn.