29. Zustin - The Sexy Ass.

Justin was laying down on his bed while listening to a random radio station in his mobile

Justin was laying down on his bed while listening to a random radio station in his mobile. Looking at the white ceiling above him, his mind chaos of thoughts. He turned the volume up to not have those unnecessary thoughts that were constantly clouding in every corner of his mind. He was getting headaches thinking about the late evening just few hours ago when Zayn walked away from him. He did crossed the line there. He can't always accept Zayn to go in flow with his pranks all the time, well he never did liked his pranks but he never pointed out his obvious denials either. This time he had took it too far to go back.

"Uhh.." He ruffled up his wet hair. He had just took a shower and had collapsed on the bed the next second with just a white towel around his waist. "I fucking drove him away." The white sheets under him was getting demp but he wasn't really in right mind to care about it. He had long hours of everything but not a single minute of relaxation after his tour. He was in need of full night sleep badly. He was giving it to himself to be distracted by only Zayn's thoughts for now.

Zayn had walked away with the most deadliest glare and unreadable emotion on his face he had ever showed to anyone before. That was something that pulled at Justin's heartstrings deeply when Zayn's face showed an emotion. Most of the time Zayn was careless and ignorant of his own surrounding and wouldn't budge with anything at all and Justin liked the thought of Zayn talking, spending time with him and showing some kind of new feelings towards him, but today of all day when Justin had planned great things for them- he didn't wanted to saw what he saw in those almost lifeless eyes. He couldn't place what Zayn was thinking at that time because the boy's face had been blank but he was sure something went threw his mind and he lost his facade just for two seconds.

Would Zayn even talk to him now! He prioritized his education first than anything else in the world. Justin wouldn't be shocked if he did glared and ignored him for the rest of his geek life. After knowing that he had to change his career path many times and then finally he had landed a good scholarship for further studies, he can very well say goodbye to them if his grade fell down the hill- still Justin did what he did. It was done unconsciously, still a very unadvisable path he choose. Justin groaned and tossed, laying on his chest now. Those horrible feelings were making his chest heavy and his heart was in too much pain to not consider it a heart attack.