7. Zustin - The girl in the picture

Justin's famous fidgety soul was being his usual self, jumping his lags up and down, eyes roaming in the room trying to catch something that can feel-up his restless mind from going crazy.

The room was field up but everyone there were trying to do there own things and were finding clothes; they all were miserably failing. One of the intern had clumsily spilled orange juice all over him when she saw the Justin Bieber entering in tonight's show with Jimmy Fallon's studio. She was a fan, that was the best defense. And than she cried when Justin just waved it off giving her a big hug.

Now he was sitting on a chair with sticky jeans and shirtless chest. He took out his phone and snapped a selfie to post it on twitter. Than those dark pair of eyes came into his thought when he was about to type. Nowadays Justin's mind always ended up with the college boy in it.

Justin Bieber : I am bored.

He wasn't sure if he would get any replay

He wasn't sure if he would get any replay. He tried to frequently message the college boy but he would be always in the middle of class or on deliveries or waitering or going threw his books for the next day class.

Justin wasn't lazing around either. He was on a fashion show as a VIP guest. Than there was this meeting with management that left him with the headache and a more tight security than before. Only highlight was meeting Endellion at the party in the middle of the week; dancing, drinking and talking their hearts-out.

But he was careful not to spill any beans about Zayn when he was wasted out of him mind. That was for sure that Endellion would have sobered up like a flash on vodka if she even heard that mysterious boy;s name.

So to say the least Justin was shocked to receive a ping from his phone that he had specially set for the boy always in black.

Zayn Malik : If you want to time-pass so badly...

Zayn Malik : You can start with wearing some clothes.

Just grinned at his screen.  It wasn't some app that he added Zayn on, it was an inbuilt messaging system people used before the invention of cool applications. It was rather exciting, talking with him like that.

Justin Bieber : You are no fun.

He got the replay after a minute. Knowing Zayn he must be multitasking with his first hand priority - the books. He wanted to meet Zayn after the interview but he had some late classes he was going to attend.

Zayn Malik : Right.

He wouldn't have replied if he was busy, he would have just waited and did it later. Justin was starting to understand Zayn, it doesn't matter if it was happening in a cute sloth speed.

Justin Bieber : What you up ta?

Zayn Malik : to*

He chuckled at the English major's replay. He found out after bugging Zayn too much about the college courses he was attending to. Zayn didn't even budged from Justin repeating his record asking on his major all over. But after seeing him at the diner one to many times he thought no harm on telling the dude.