16. Zustin - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You.

When Justin came out from the bathroom, Zayn had already made the mattress comfortable enough for the popstar's royal ass.

"How do I look?" Justin asked flexing his muscles. He wasn't wearing the black t-shirt Zayn gave him. He stood there in only Zayn's blue sweats.

"Like you wanna get kicked out." Zayn gritted his teeth watching Justin put on a show. The boy was fine looking, hot if you are close and can see the curve of every nook of his body shape; he was hunk sexy from a far with broad shoulders and those everyday workout abs were die for. And boy he knew that.

"I sure wanna kick in." He said suggestively pulling the black t-shirt over his head.

"It's like he didn't get laid after hitting puberty." Zayn didn't took his eyes off of the boy until the t-shirt fully covered his torso. He wasn't pervert but Justin was seriously getting too much sexual for Zayn's control.

"Did you say something?" Justin asked. "It's so chilly down here." He rubbed his arms plopping down on the mattress.

Zayn watched Justin tossing and turning on the white mattress. He finally stopped in the middle finding it comfortable. "I am going up in the kitchen." He said taking his stuff from the ground and standing up. A big ass book recommended for finals, a notebook, book-markers and neon highlighter.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" Justin asked checking the time in his phone.

"I am going to pull a night." Zayn gestured to his books.

"Oh. Okay." His face fell. "Do you have to go though? You can study here."

"The lights will bug you all night." Zayn knew if he stayed Justin wouldn't even let him read one page.

They were alone in his house but that doesn't meant for him to go by all the cliche book and spend the night in each other's arms. He only knew that because one day his college's librarian swept and checked-out his books with some girl's books. He read all five out of curiosity and regretted everyone of them. No doubt he had option to not read it but he had a rule to never abandon a book even if it killed and fucked his mind in a wrong way. He respected writers and their imagination to pick up a pen and create a masterpiece. Even if he didn't enjoyed there work millions of people are out there who generally likes to read. Some found Zayn's thoughts and principal's complicated but no one stopped to ask for any explanation, no doubt Zayn wouldn't have given one to begin with telling them to fuck off or he would have just ignored them.

"I will be dead asleep to even complain." Justin chuckled laying down feeling pretty tired.

Zayn didn't believe that for even a second. But he didn't wanted to stretch it so he set crossed lags on the mattress and pulled his book on his lap, placing the notebook aside so he could write in it later.

"My tour's starting in few day." Justin said after staring at Zayn for thirty long seconds.

"Uhu..." Zayn nodded absentmindedly, listening with mild interest

"You are not mad that I am telling you this last minute!" Justin furrowed his eyebrows at the older boy.

"No. Not really." Zayn said underlining some words in his book.

"I don't know how to feel." Justin stared at Zayn for a long time. "Glad that you don't get mad or that you are just ignorant to start with."

"It doesn't really matter." Zayn shrugged not getting what was the fuss about.