5. Zustin - Just ask him out already

Justin Bieber was being stupid than normally he was and was going to do the most idotic and inappropriate thing that he would most probably die from Zayn's death glares and embarrassment; all together.

"Rick you lazy ass." Justin yelled locking the door behind him. He stepped down from the patio of his house. 

"Justin it's one in the morning." Rick the big ass bodyguard almost whined. 

Justin has somehow got out many information from Endellion about Zayn, without making his best friend suspicious. It wasn't much to go. No one knew anything, not even simple things like his phone number, last name, age, where he lives. Nada. 

But now he knew when Zayn clocks out on Friday and Saturday nights. He listened to everything Endellion said with concentration, to catch anything that can help him with Zayn the college dude. He was totally pathetic like that, it wasn't even funny anymore.

For the moment he wasn't sure if he was doing the right thing by doing the wrong thing.

"My car will be too much at this hour." Justin said as he looked at his cars parked in driveway. He had gotten all six of them out of his underground garage, the night sky making the car paint illuminate. He just wanted to impress Zayn at all cost. But one o'clock wasn't time for that. 

"Are we going out? I didn't drove your SUV here." Rick asked. He wasn't told about any party Justin was attending and that at this ungodly hour. 

"Did you bring you car?" Justin approached Rick. His bodyguard was in his gray track pant and blue tank vest, straight out of bad. He almost had a heart attack when he saw Justin ringing him at 12:30 in the morning. 

"I sold it. Now I drive truck." He wanted to ask question but thought against it and let the boy do whatever reckless thing he wanted to do.

"Well than let's go. We only have half and hour to get there." Justin said and hoped inside the black pick up truck, he immediately put Pax and Sons diner on the GPS. He was surprised that they were a 24/7 open. No wonder Pax was sleeping on the front desk that night.

Justin was sporting his best black jumper with the logo on back, blue capri pants and black van sneaks. Than there were his stupid glasses perched up on his nose. He wanted to overdo it, like literally he had dry cleaned his fine white button up and dress slacks ready on his bed. The boy would have looked like an insane classy maniac at 1 in the morning.

Justin was going to violet Zayn's privacy, he was sure of it. He was busy with his VMA rehearsals coming up just next month, than some magazine photoshoot that was issuing his journey so far- same old thing and than he meet up with Jimmy Fallon for the The Tonight Show. They had still to tap and scheduled a date for the show airing next week. 

"We are here." Rick pulled at the diner, parking the truck. 

"Thanks man." He really was grateful, because no one would drive you to some old rusted diner where most the public is hundreds of centuries older than you and that's one in the mourning just so you can talk to certain someone. He wasn't even sure if Zayn would appreciate him at this hour. He doesn't have any choice, the guy is mystery so how he was supposed to find him. 

Zayn from the very first day he started working at the diner would take late shift on Fridays and Saturdays as he has nothing to do on weekends. Justin had thought deeply about the consequence. But he had no other choice, he was always buys on day times and sometimes at night attending parties. Zayn just has to bare with him this time.