76. Zustin - Zayn Will Always And Forever Hate Steve.

After the day's events from elated happiness to utter sadness, the house was eerily quiet.

Justin was of course ecstatic to have finally managed to convince Zayn to be his, no commitments, no labels, just be with him, in a kind of relationship but not in an actual relationship. They were officially a complicated couple. The stupid happiness showed in the little things Justin did, the small smiles suddenly blossoming on his entire face at any time of the day with -all teeth and twinkles in the eyes, the skip in his steps- which were driving Zayn crazy since Justin would come running back to give him kisses just because he missed him all of sudden the few seconds they were apart and then caressing Zayn's hand unconsciously.

Though Justin's heart and mind were understandingly dejected after talking to Paula. He had tried to push any thoughts regarding her away from his conscious but Paula was a vicious creature, she had already polluted Justin's mind with worry and self-deprivation. Justin hadn't let it show, tried to hide the sudden sorrow he would feel remembering his mother and his two little siblings.

Zayn couldn't believe Justin was bipolar. 

Or had the worst poker face in the history of poker face. To no one's surprise, especially Zayn's since he experienced it first hand; Justin literally smiled and ran his fingers all sensually and affectionately over any part of Zayn's skin he found bare. Justin had already caressed his face, neck, dipped his figure deep inside the t-shirt from the neck section, rubbed his arms grinning like a madman, drew mindless circles on Zayn's stomach like he couldn't just get enough of him.

"Such a child," Zayn muttered under his breath, not complaining but being cautious that if Justin could hear him, he wouldn't find Zayn all happy to have him in his arms.

Currently, Justin had developed a sour mood and was snuggling to Zayn's side like a petulant child. They had just eaten dinner when one of Justin's cousins had sent him a family picture of the whole family and a recording from all of them shouting and whining that they were missing him. They had requested that if they could talk to both him and Zayn. Justin hadn't asked Zayn, they were still so fresh, Zayn was grateful for the consideration. Zayn uncharacteristically had suggested if Justin wanted he could video call on his own; Justin hadn't given it any thought still too raw with Paula's verbal abuse. Hence the sour mood.

So Justin became a clinging man-child when he was feeling down, great just great.

But Zayn let him have it. He had seen what Justin was going through. He wasn't a heartless bastard on a few circumstances, that he couldn't even provide comfort to Justin in a state like this. Plus Paula hadn't called or texted even after receiving the money, she was stalling. Zayn could see she was trying to manipulate Justin, wanted to make Justin dance on her little filthy fingers. Justin was so emotionally driven that he would let Paula do anything as long as he got Jaxon and Jazmyn in his arms. So so, emotionally vulnerable, Zayn thought.