53. Zustin - Try To Be More Safer Zayn.

53. Zustin – Try To Be More Safe Zayn.

Unlike his father, Seth did not have the instinct to roll with the moment and get off the vibe that you are distinct relative off his and he had adopted you no matter what. Pax had that in him but Seth didn't and that's what Zayn had become accustomed to and had a fairly good life without getting to know one of the Pax's sons more personally, unfortunately, he had come to know Pax himself while he worked at the dinner. Today the story was different as one had seriously approached him not only once but twice.

"Are you sure?" Seth asked again making Zayn scowl at him.

But Zayn didn't make any comment and just nodded. "I will. Here..." He tore a paper from the small notepad he was using for taking orders earlier in the dinner and gave it to Seth. "Write the address."

"Man you are a life saver." Seth's meaty, tan, muscular arms shot up to hug him but they floated mid-air at Zayn's deathly glare and Seth had the common sense to retrieve back, instead, he took the page from Zayn with a sheepish smile, writing the address after asking for a pen also.

"7 to 2, night shift." Zayn read from the page scrunching up his nose. "Paradise King." He got even more doubtful at the lame name but didn't comment for the sake of getting Seth of off his back. Zayn watched as Seth opened and close his mouth to say something but then didn't uttered a word, he already agreed to cover his shift tomorrow at this lame dodgy place called Paradise King, what more does he wanted to talk about.

"Usually my work is bartending but I don't know if you have any experience in making drinks and stuff, so I will give the manager a call and will have you change to something else."

"Okay." Zayn didn't complain about anything. This was actually good since he had nothing to do tomorrow night just had to clock out from the pizza place early so he could get to the club on time for his shift, he can manage it.

Seth, Pax's one of many sons had come to Zayn when he was changing and asked if he could ask for a favor and Zayn being creeped out by Seth standing there while he changed out of his shirt, shooed him out by flipping him off. But Seth being his father's very stubborn son waited for him outside when Zayn came out with his backpack to call it a night and cornered him, to listen to him. Then he had asked him to cover his shift for tomorrow night only, hourly pay. Zayn had considered it for a moment and said yes shortly.

"Really thanks. You saved my life man." Seth was grinning ear to ear, Zayn gave a curt nod and decided that he had enough and would like to be spared from more interaction than he could handle, talking to people was draining and made him anxious. "You won't ask anything?"

Seth stopped him still wearing that smile but his eyes had turned appreciably happy at Zayn. Seth had asked many people to cover his shift that day but everyone asked for reasons like it mattered, like Seth's business was something their decision waited upon. Seth was a little spiritualist and believed if he shared something that was about to happen in his life, it would backfire, so he was always took cautioned steps when it came to not jinx his own life. Zayn had accepted and didn't asked further, made Seth want to share.