38. Zustin - Eggs And Beans.

Endellion watches Zayn making his way inside the kitchen with a scowling narrowed eyes. She glares at his back to make him feel her wrath as he scratches his head adorably which she wanted to coo at since Zayn looked downright little puppy when fresh out of bed, though he also had that rolled in sex crazed face making it even to not do anything beyond the internal fangirling.

Zayn yawned as he switched on the coffee machine. After rubbing his eyes few times to get the sleep out of his heavy clouded mind he noticed Endellion. Just sitting there like some creep and throwing daggers at him.

"Morning." He nodded towards her. Zayn found it easier now to acknowledge her demeanor since she and Justin always seemed to glued to each other's sides like an old married couple. Because ignoring her was getting out of option since the day he brought her home with him, something changed when they burned her things in the dustbin in his backyard. Endellion was getting on his nerves by that day but it was bearable nowadays, it was easy to get used to her blabbering mouth. She wasn't as bad as Justin, where Justin always pocked him Endellion would waver away when he send her death glares, on other hand Justin liked to get him riled up. This duo was something he didn't ask for and still, they were crawling in his life and getting comfortable with no intention of going away anytime soon.

"You are a monster, Zayn Malik." Endellion greeted.

Zayn looked at her, she had changed out of her clothes from last night on her own. Justin had mentioned last night sometimes, that Endellion spends more time here so she has her own things lying around in the house so not to get surprised if he sees makeup, nail polish, hair straightener, hair dryer, body lotions, tampons, perfume bottles. She wasn't really tidying type just like Justin. Zayn wanted to agree because he had come across many suspicious looking things in his stay there but was too much uncaring to ask.

"Uhm... Okay." Zayn turned away when the machine beeped. He poured himself a mug and took a seat across from Endellion.

Endellion dwelled on the fact that how innocent Zayn was looking right now but when unconscious he was a violent beast. And her Justin was taking it all in like a hero.

When Endellion woke up she went to Justin's room straight like she would do any other day to wake him up. She had always jumped on his sleeping lifeless body and scream in his ears. But today, late in the morning around 10:30 when she opened the door to scare the fuck out of Justin she got petrified instead. She still could remember how Justin was sleeping lifeless with his body stretched and almost thrown and dangled out of the king size bed with his head about to coiled on the floor, smashing the brain out and if survived the many fractures on his body from the fall was still inevitable. Those were the thing to be concerned about but what really scared her was Zayn and how the hell he was sleeping with his legs outstretched with one leg bend with his knee digging in Justin's hip like pushing him while one hand was smacked on Justin's face while also shoving it away. He looked like a very violent starfish taking a nape. Justin just looked like he had given up in the first few minutes of Zayn sleeping and let him be the punching bag for the savage sleeping beauty.