Zustin. 81 - Why Would You Share your Handcuff Expedition.

Not gonna make my favorite -readers/friends/supporters/Zustin Lovers- sad with my hiatus story. BUT STILL SORRY.

YOU HAVE TO READ THE AUTHORS NOTE, IT'S PURELY ZUSTIN RELATED, SO PLEASE READ IT.

Zustin

Zustin. 81 – Why Would You Share your Handcuff Expedition.

"Dude are you alright?" Endellion asked muting the tv and turning to look at Zayn. She had heard the shuddering breath from behind her like Zayn had stopped breathing or didn't know how to do it in the first place- when the loud bang from the tv came and the movie they were watching became a war zone.

"Zayn?" Endellion asked again when Zayn just stared at the screen with a blank expression and glassed-over eyes. She had a bad feeling, Zayn was here but was not. "Dude."

Another bang and Zayn blinked once, Endellion sighed in relief. Zayn looked away from the tv with a frown. Endellion watched as various emotions of confusion, irritation, and surprisingly anger washed over Zayn's face in mere seconds. Then Zayn was back with his stoic facial and glaring at the tv screen.

"You can unmute." Zayn muttered.

Endellion gave him a look but turned away when it was apparent that Zayn was not going to explain his sudden demeanor.

"Whatever." Endellion pushed the volume button and winced as the gunfires took place in the sudden calm of the living room. And ignored when Zayn went all rigid behind her. Again.

Zayn on his part tried very hard to breathe normally and not spook Endellion to ask her annoying and obnoxious questions. They had decided to watch a movie while they waited for Justin and their lunch. Zayn wanted to be left alone but Endellion had come because he had called and was being all clingy about being a social butterfly and wanted to spend time together like some pathetic losers.

Zayn had complied because he at least wanted to tell back England that he had not done anything but study on his birthday. Telling the grandparents that he had watched a movie or two would make them happy.