15. Zustin -

15. Zustin -  

"You bite me!" Zayn hissed creasing his cheek with the back of his fingers. He could still feel the burning sensation of Justin's mouth on his skin from where it was just few seconds ago.

"Okay, now don't escalate it." Justin's eyes were twinkling with mischievous staring in Zayn's now a bit dark brown eyes. "I just nibbled it... a bit."

"Nibble... nibble." Zayn scoffed. "It stings you moron."

"Come here." Justin said extending his hands, trying to take the angry boy's face in his palms. "Let me kiss it better."

Zayn was swift to dodge the boy's hands. "Oh... yeah. You stay away." He was full on glaring at Justin. "You are not touching me anytime soon."

"Owww... c'mon. It wasn't that bad." Justin pouted crossing his arms over his chest.

"What are you? A fucking vampire!" Zayn hissed, the pain still on his cheek. "God Justin how hard did you have to bite."

"Not guilty." Justin smirked winking at the boy slyly.

"I knew I shouldn't have turned." Zayn mumbled to himself.

"But you did." Justin pointed out.

"Well I am going now." He sent one last death glare towards Justin, walking away.

The squeaking sound of his black sneakers with mismatched shoelaces echoed around in the dark silent night. Justin looked at Zayn's retreating back. It was always a now or never moment when it came down to woo Zayn. If you wanted something you had to go with the direct approach because the bastard sometimes was to oblivious of Justin's feelings.

"Hey, no wait." Justin jogged after him.

"What do you want." Zayn asked not stopping or slowing down his pace because his short height was already taking small steps.

"I was... thinking..." Justin scratched his head like a little-lost puppy. "Can I you...know, if you want only. No pressure or anything. Like you want it from bottom of your... come over at your place?" He asked the million dollar question. He regretted asking and didn't at the same time. Zayn's presence just walking beside him made the perfect speech he revised many times turning it into a pathetic word vomit. And that was by far his intentions.

"Why?" Zayn narrowed his eyes in confusion.

"Because..." He trailed off. "Wait I forgot the whole speech. Gah!" He groaned. The idea had randomly crossed his mind during the week- that he really wanted to see where the bad boy lived. He didn't wanted to be the creepy stalker and follow Zayn. That would have turn out to be him finding out and kicking Justin's ass away from him forever. And no Zayn was not good for Justin's health, without knowing he had grown too attached to the heartless bitch.

"You want to like..." Zayn paused thinking about it over. "Sleepover!" He scrunched up his nose because of the other boy's middle school girly suggestion.

Justin's eyes grew wider. His plan was only to walk to Zayn's place and return back from his porch. This was huge. Sleeping over like inside the same house. Will his parents be there? Will they like him? Or did he came alone from England? Does he have roommates? Wait what if he is just joking about it? And doesn't really want me there. Or am I just overthinking? Justin' s thoughts were flying in every possible directions.

"Something like that." Justin answered not-surly as his eyebrows furrowed together.

"I don't know." Zayn said looking ahead. "You seem violent today. I don't trust you with my privacy."