3. Zustin - Everything's coming up roses.

"I need help." Justin groaned, his phone perched on his ear. He wasn't himself this days.

"I know that. I am telling you to get some doctor see that almost invisible brain of yours since we first met. But no you have tendency to ignore my great advises." Endellion replied seriously. 

"End." He whined and Endellion couldn't help but started laughing at his best friend. "I am so confused." There was hollowness in his voice. Never have anyone see that in the Justin Bieber.

"What happened JB?" She composed herself immediately sensing Justin's down tone. "Are you all right?"

"I don't know anymore." He let out a long sight finally telling someone how was he feeling nowadays. 

"What do you mean?"

"I..." That was a real question. How was he supposed to answer that.

Lately Justin was feeling down with everything going around him. He would be in interviews, enthusiastically conversing with the host but from inside he didn't felt like doing anything. His smiles were getting fake by every click. The tweets were just some random stuff. The photos he posted on Instagram daily, now he wouldn't even pick his phone for a quick selfie. 

He took a long needed breath. "I met someone." His voice barley came but Endellion heard it clear as sky, she squealed.

"Who? When? Hot or sexy? Tell me..." She yelled.

Zayn. That was the answer to all the question. The waiter hadn't stop visiting his mind. Justin couldn't understand the pull he felt towards the mysterious boy. He was helpless in the situation not knowing what to do how to get reed of the emotion that was lately clouding in his mind. 

Justin had tried to talk to Zayn that night doing everything he could to get that boy's attention but there was nothing he did that made Zayn look at him once. He didn't showed any emotions on his face, nada; not annoyed of Justin calling him again and again or creeped out by bright hazel eyes lingering on his every move in the dinner.

"They have been in my thoughts lately." Justin said, finally coming terms with his own mind that he needed to do something with this situation. He can't ignore it for much longer after he caught himself smiling all by himself thinking about Zayn, like an idiot. That was limit, now he would do anything to track up his life back. 

"I can't help you if you bottled everything up like this." Endellion snapped making Justin break out of his thoughts. "JB tell me what you are thinking, feeling anything. Your actions and behavior are strange this days. No one had noticed but if you keep this up they will and I don't like what they will come up with. It's worrying me so please talk to me." Endellion spoke softly.

"I.. The person, they... Uhh.. I don't know how to talk with them. They don't give me second, not a glance, not a word. I have never felt this before, not with Selena. It's different. I am on edge, it's been while since I spoke to them. I gave everything that I can mustered up in our one and only meeting but they, they just are ignorant of me to no level. It's fucking up with my mind, so tell me what am I doing wrong or am I not doing enough? Am I making seance? God I feel so stupid End." That wasn't even the half of what Justin was feeling but it was a start. 

"Listen, we are in entertainment industry JB. We don't understand introvert people we never will, at least I never tried to. So if your desperate soul is that jumpy to talk with some 'they' you should start with less expectation and small moments. It will do good to both of you. That's the only way I know that can help with your 'they'. It's the chance you can take." Endellion teased saying they over and over again. She knew to not push Justin right now to tell her about the person he apparently met. He was not in the right mind for that talk, and he wasn't going anywhere soon so they had time to do that later.