50. Zustin - The Awkward Little Shit.

💗⚠️Warning. A VERY LONG CHAPTER.

 A VERY LONG CHAPTER

50. Zustin - The Awkward Little Shit.

"Interesting!" A woman's voice filled the quietness of Justin's living room, echoing lowly with the closed space.

Zayn stopped from taking Justin's jacket from the stair's steps when he heard someone else's presence. He quickly stood up from his crouched position. Zayn stared wide-eyed at the visitor who was too busy looking around at the dusty and unmade house than to notice him.

It occurred to Zayn that the woman can be Paula the howler. But that thought quickly dashed away as it has come, since everytime Zayn had been burden with hearing her voice she declares her presence by shouting and screaming curses at Justin and not patiently analyzing the living room.

Zayn stepped back slowly and soundlessly so the woman who's back was still facing him wouldn't notice his presence. He was confused and surprised of his ability to out Justin second time in under twelve-hour ratio. Zayn was sure not hiding but he wouldn't want to appear in front of a strange woman half naked and let her think of Justin hostilely before Justin could justify himself and the situation.

It felt like he was guarding Justin's Narnia door.

"Oh! Hello, sorry didn't see you there." The woman turned around her eyes wide and hand on her chest with a startled look on her face when she noticed Zayn.

Zayn cursed under his breath at being caught, he was on the top step, the upper part was dark enough for him to skip and jog to Justin's bedroom and wake him up of the guest arrival. He would have been free from introducing himself and could have stayed in the bedroom until Justin could short out things with his guest. But no such luck.

"I... was just..." Zayn lips tightened in a line and he stared down at the woman from the top, who had now washed away the shock of his presence off of her face and was looking at him with a gentle loving smile. "Good morning."

"Yes, good morning to you too dear." The woman said smiling brightly as Zayn climbed down the stairs not comfortable with the long distance conversation. He rubbed his bare arms against the coldness of Justin's house. Though the woman looked fine and not shivering from the cold when she had just come from outside, she was also wearing only just a cardigan and casual jeans with running shoes. Zayn narrowed his eyes at the shoes and then briefly glanced at his barefoot, no wonder he was feeling so cold.

"I am Zayn... I..." Zayn trailed off not knowing how to continue the sentence after that introduction. He could present and talk for hours when it comes to college assignments and marks but the moment he is asked to talk with other students for a group project he would back out faster than the Quicksilver. 

Zayn wouldn't have bothered with formalities with anyone else but he was in Justin's house, roaming half nacked to make breakfast while freezing his butt because Justin hadn't his heaters on and to top it all this woman had entered with the passcode, surely she was someone close to Justin if she invited herself right in like Endellion most of the time wondered around like she owned this place. If it would have been Endellion, Zayn would have gotten it over with soon and had just told her to bugger off.