100,000 reads! Thank you!

We have reach 100,000 reads! Thats amazing! Thank you all and keep on reading and enjoy this new chapter I was planning to write when the story of Hidan reached 100,000!

Akatsuki Took Me In

Chapter 56: Information/ No More Training

Shimu sat at the hideout living room reading a book when the door flew open making Shimu startled. She saw a man on the ground bleeding on his head, she stood up fast no knowing who to call for help as she was going to run towards the man Hidan and Kakuzu walked in.

"Stay away from him." Hidan said to Shimu.

"He might be an enemy." Kakuzu said.

"What happen?" Shimu asked.

"This guy works for Hayato. Looks like Hayato didnt needed him and threw him away." Hidan said while he looked at Satoshi.

"Get Pain. He'll be asking the questions." Kakuzu said.

"Hell no! Im asking the damn questions!" Hidan yelled.

"Youre going to end up murdering him. Get Pain." Kakuzu said.

Hidan rolled his eyes annoyed and began to walk away to look for Pain but before he left the living room Hidan stopped and gave Shimu a small kiss on the forehead and walked away. Shimu smiled and looked at Satoshi.

"Whats your name?" Shimu asked.

"Satoshi... Ill tell any information just dont murder me." Satoshi said looking to the ground almost crying.

As Hidan walked through the dark hallways of the hideout he was just wining about Hayato and his God Jashin.

"I thought Hayato was dying! Not getting powerful!" Hidan thought.

Hidan walked to Pain's office to see Pain looking at some papers.

"Oi, we have some guy who works for Hayato go and ask him what he knows and if there is a way to stop him." Hidan said annoyed.

Pain looked at Hidan in an evil and annoying way while Hidan had a poker face and walked away. Moments later the questions began. Satoshi thought that Hidan and Kakuzu were the one who were going to ask the questions but when he saw Pain he was so scared to answer the questions thinking that if Pain thought that that was the wrong answer Satoshi gave Pain was going to murder him.

"Since when do you work for Hayato?" Pain asked.

"I cant remember... I started working for Hayato because of my sister, I always disagreed on her working for him but there was no way I could hold my sister so me being the older brother I also joined to work for Hayato because I was looking out for my sister."

"That doesnt tell us anything..." Hidan said.

"How can we stop Hayato or Splatter?" Pain asked.

"There is no way. The only way is to murder Hayato but Splatter always defends him. Hayato and Shimu wont fight each other, when they fight beings Hayato's and Shimu's spirits or souls will go to a limbo I think it is and they will stay there as Splatter fights with Hayato's body and as Tenma fights with Shimu's body. Which ever demon dies the spirit or soul will also die in that limbo and the demon who wins will live and the spirit or soul of the one who one will return to the real world." Satoshi said.

"Shimu is training to be stronger." Hidan said.

"The one you need to train is Tenma. When Tenma knows how to fight and take control of Shimu Shimu will be okay."

Shimu stood there getting more and more worried about the fight.

"We need to set full security on the hideout. Or else Hayato and Splatter will find Shimu." Pain said.