Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 39

IF YOU WANT TO LISTEN TO THE MUSIC GO TO: 

http://akatsukitookmein.blogspot.com        

And look for the chapter 39 

-----

Akatsuki took me in.

Chapter 39: And this is why…

Hidan went up to his room to see that she wasn’t there. Her stuff are still here so there’s no way she would of leave leaving her stuff behind… I hope. *Sigh* Hidan thought, he then looked around to see the red dress she was wearing on the bed, her black heals on the floor and a hair brush on the bed also. She must of change and put her hair on a pony tail… Hidan thought.

*Where Shimu is*

Shimu was outside the hideout by the river, she had a black and gray long sleeve sweater, some jeans, tennis and her hair on a ponytail. She sat down under a tree with her head resting on the trunk, she looked up to the sky, a tear fell from her eye. She then got up walked to the river, she put her hands in the water and began to wash the scratch on her face.

Kisame: You know it was just an accident, right?

Shimu: I’m not mad at him cause he hit me. Besides you say it yourself, I heard you.

Kisame: Hm. I don’t know why you would be with a guy like him, you can find someone better.

Shimu: I already found someone better. And not to be rude but… Can you please leave me alone. I want to be a lone for a little bit.

Kisame: As you wish.

Kisame then left. She sat by the river just thinking, thinking why Hidan didn’t wanted to celebrate his birthday, why he didn’t accept her gift, she knows some people don’t accept gifts but when someone actually gives it to them they do accept it, of course depending on what it is, but she wasn’t giving him any money or anything that big that he wouldn’t accept it.

Itachi: Are you alright?

Shimu: *Sigh* Itachi-sama please go away.

Itachi: And leave you here alone so someone can come and rape you? I don’t think so.

Tobi: Itachi-sama is right.

Shimu: Go away! I need to be alone! If you want wait for me inside the hide out in the leaving room! I just want to be alone!

Tobi and Itachi didn’t respond Shimu sigh hard and began to walk on the water. When she turned around they were gone, she sigh and went back to land and sat down again by the tree.

Shimu: I didn’t want him to get angry at me… and that’s the first thing I did… I should of just do what he told me, not do anything on this day and maybe we would have been just fine. I’m so damn stupid! Always screwing things up and getting into trouble…

Hidan: Don’t say that.

Shimu jumped but then she was relief when she found out it was Hidan. Shimu got up fast and hold on to his hand.

Shimu: Hidan-sama please forgive me… I didn’t meant to make you angry I just wanted to do something nice for you… I’m sorry…

Hidan: It’s fine. I… I didn’t meant to hurt you.

Shimu: Don’t worry about that I know it was an accident. Why don’t you like your birthday?

Hidan: *Sigh* Well since we are boyfriend and girlfriend I guess I have to tell you, sit down.