Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 22

PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE CHAPTER WITH THIS SONG IN REPEAT:

Everytime we touch (acoustic) - Cascada

VIDEO ON SIDE BAR

---------------

Akatsuiki Took Me In. 

Chapter 22: Drama.

Shimu: You… What?...

Hidan: I…

What am I doing? Why can’t I stop? Hidan thought. Hidan leaned close to kiss Shimu, when Shimu notice she closed her eyes, Hidan notice when she closed her eyes so he did the same as well. Slowly getting closer to each other to kiss, Hidan holding her closer than ever, Shimu blushing with her hand on Hidan’s back holding him tight and close.  When they were about to kiss Hidan heard some foot steps, he then moved his head up to see who was there, making Shimu kiss his chin, when Shimu notices she backed off and looked at him, but even though Hidan was looking around he never let go off her even if she tried. 

Shimu: Hidan… What is it?

Hidan: Shhh…

Hidan carry her bridal style and ran but not on the floor he ran on the walls, reaching to another hall way and they entered a small janitors room. Hidan put her down.

Hidan: I’ll be right back, don’t make a sound, okay?

Hidan slowly walked away, few seconds passed by and he ran to the room and close the door slowly without making any sound.

Shimu: What is i-…

Hidan put his hand on her mouth. They suddenly heard some foots steps walking by, it was one of the guys that worked for Pein. Hidan was looking at the door holding Shimu’s mouth, he then looked at her and saw he blue eyes shining in the dark.

Hidan: Shiyu… When you see that guy or any guy at this time just hide, okay? At least the guys with piercing work for Pein, they just walk around at night now, that’s something new, to check if someone sneaked in, so like I say, when you see that guy or any guy at this time just hide, okay?

Shimu looked at him and nodded in agreement.

Slowly the footsteps fade away. Hidan grabbed her hand and took her to her room, he entered with her closing the door behind him. When he looked at her she was just blushing a lot, Hidan got close to her, Shimu placed her hands on his chest, Hidan then pulled her close gently and slowly lift her up, wrapping her legs around his waist, he then place her against a wall, Shimu began to stoke his silver hair, he then began to stroke her thighs slowly. Are we going to?...  Shimu thought. I have no idea why am I doing this… But for some reason I can’t stop… Her eyes are… I have this feeling in my chest that is making me go crazy… And it’s making me do this… But… I can’t… No I can’t… I am just a killer and I treat her like shit… I like this feeling but I have no idea what it is… No… This can’t happen… But… It feels so right… But I wont… Hidan thought. Hidan slowly put her down and backed off, this made Shimu confused.

Shimu: Hidan…

Hidan: We shouldn’t have never done this.

Shimu felt her heartbreak in a million pieces to does words.

Shimu: Why… Did you do this to see if I was a whore?!

Hidan: No. I can’t do this… Not with you… You’re my-

Shimu: Maid…

Shimu slowly got down on her knees and began to cry silently.

Shimu: Please go… I need to be alone…