Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 54

Akatsuki Took Me In

Chapter 54: Satoshi

Hidan and Shimu began to walk back to the hide out. Once there Shimu took the necklace that Hidan gave her to save it on the box that was with the necklace. Before Shimu put the necklace on the box she took one last look at the necklace. All though the pearl was black it was very shiny. Suddenly Shimu's hand began to burn, the black pearl began to get red. She threw the necklace holding on to her hand that was now burn.

"What was that?" Shimu said looking at her burned hand.

"What was what?" Hidan asked.

"The necklace just burn my hand." Shimu said.

Hidan took the necklace to see that it didnt burned him.

"Maybe Tenma doesnt like the necklace or the necklace is not good for Tenma." Hidan said.

Far away from the hideout, three man walked the dessert, they walked pass dead animals and dead people. The man were dressed in black and their faces were covered by a hodie of a black cape. They stopped walking to looking around but there was nothing there, just the desert.Far away they saw a wave, a wave of sand. The wave of sand got closer to them but they didnt move they stayed there. Finally when the wave of sand was close it froze, now there was a wave of sand floating still. From above the wave there was someone looking down at the three man. Who ever was one that wave it was tall and scary, his eyes were blood red.

It was no other than the demon Splatter. Splatter  jumped off the wave as when he jumped the wave of sand began to disappear, when Splatter hit the ground tiny waves of sand form making the tree man loose balance. Splatter raise his hand and under the sand a man appear almost dead. The man had a scar on his face cover in blood.

"He has a demon. We can take his demon and use it on our benefit." Splatter said.

"No. We must find Temna."

Splatter ran fast and got in front of the man who said that.

"Im giving you options before we find Temna and you mean to tell me that this demon is no use?!" Splatter yelled.

"Answer Hayato!" Splatter yelled!

But Hatayo didnt answer. Splatter towards the man who was on the ground and slit his throat. Splatter did some sings to seal the demon that that man had so the demon couldnt be able to be a free soul.

"Man I hope Tenma murder you." Splatter said

Splatter then began to walk away as the sand buried the dead man. Hayato smiled in an evil way.

"No one will murder me because you would murder them."

In a blink of an eye Splatter punched Hatayo sending him flying far away from him.

"Hayato!" One of the man yelled.

The man ran towards Hayato to help him while the other man stood still not helping Hayato at all. Splatter pushed away the man that was going to help Hayato.

"You think I'm helping you stupid human?! Please! Dont you know that with a demon like me and a demon like Tenma you will destroy the world and you will also die?! I cant wait to see you get murder and be a helpless soul in hell! The only reason why I am here is cause I must find Tenma." Splatter said and then looked at the other man that didnt helped Hayato.

"It looks like Im not the only one who needs to see you die!" Splatter said and walked away.

Hayato looked at the man who didnt help him, the man looked down and followed Tenma while the other man helped Hayato. As Hayato stood up he felt his heart stopped for a moment making him stumble.

"Ive been getting this small heart attacks and I dont know why." Hayato thought.

"Hayato what are we going to do with that guy? You murder his sister and Im sure he wants to murder you." The man said.

"He is an ignorant if he thinks that way. He knows that Splatter was the one to murder her sister. I dont have time for this."

At the Akatsuki hideout Hidan was at the living room reading a book, beside him on a table there was a candle Hidan the notice that the candle flame was red. Hidan put the book away knowing that that was Jashin calling him. Before Hidan did the ritual to talk to Jashin and voice was heard, it was Jashin's voice.

"Little by little Hayato is dying. When will I have Hayato's and Splatter's souls?" Jashin said.

"No time soon. We have no idea when is the fight." Hidan said.

Moments later Jashin disappeared.

At the desert Hayato walked with a scar on his face due to the punch from Splatter but the scar began to heal till Hayato's scar was gone. Hayato smiled in an evil way and he kept on walking.

"You are going to die Amaya Shimu." Hayato said.

He stopped walking and so did the man who followed him. He looked to see a village.

"Let the massacre begging." Hayato said as Splatter began to walk towards the village.

"No!" The man who didnt help Hayato yelled making Splatter stop walking and making the other man and Hayato to look at him.

"No?" Hayato said.

"Why are you going to massacre a village?! For what?!"

Splatter laughed as Hayato looked at the man with anger.

"We need as many dead people to perform the ritual when we catch Tenma." Hayato said.

"You dont even know if you're going to catch Tenma!"

Splatter smiled surprise of than man courage towards Hayato.

"How dare you speak to Hayato like that?!" The other man yelled.

"Shut up two face!" The other man who didnt help Hayato yelled.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!" Splatter laughed.

They all looked at Splatter laughing.

"He has a point. Lets just wait till we catch Tenma and then murder these people." Splatter said.

"Fine." Hayato said annoyed.

Hayato walked away while everyone followed him. Splatter stopped the guy who didnt help Hayato.

"What's your name human?" Splatter asked.

"Why should I tell you? You murder my sister." He said and kept on walking.

"If you tell me your name I'll revive your sister."

He stopped and looked at Splatter.

"How can I believe you?"

"You and I need Hayato dead, dont we?"

"Is better if you and Hayato die! You better die because you murder my sister and Hayato better die because of this stupid plan of world domination or whatever. Im sure that when Hayato gets his plan me and that two face dude are dead."

"If you are against Hayato's plans why are you here?"

"Because of my sister, she agree to that plan and I wasnt going to let her die because I knew this was dangerous. I couldnt even help her."

"I'll revive your sister if you help me murder Hayato. Now tell me your name."

"My name is Satoshi."

To be continue...