Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 38

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE GO TO: 

http://akatsukitookmein.blogspot.com        

And look for the chapter 38

----------------------------

Akatsuki took me in. 

Chapter 38: “Happy” Birthday.

Deep breathes covering the room, small moanings could be heard and slowly fading away, clothes on the floor. Hidan in top of her, his pace getting faster, deeper, harder, Shimu began to whine a little, it was just to much for her and it was staring to hurt, even if she liked it she couldn’t ignore the pain, she then place her hands on his strong muscular chest and whine more making Hidan stop and look at her.

Shimu: Hidan-sama… Take it easy.

Hidan: *Grins* I like it when you get difficult… and you tell me “Hidan take it easy”…

Shimu blushed, Hidan then began to kiss down her neck, sending chills down her spine, making her forget what she was whining about. Hidan then stopped and looked into her eyes and she looked backed at his, he then pulled her close and got her on top on him.

Hidan: Hypnotize me, do whatever you want with me and kill me.

Shimu’s eyes widen open she began to move on top of him, ridding him…

And so they continued.

-----------

Few weeks went by Hidan and Shimu were still together. Hidan was trying his best to control his temper when he was with her and his vocabulary, and by the looks of it, he was doing good, he wasn’t soft with her but not as mean as before.

Shimu: Oi Hidan-sama.

Hidan: “Oi”? Haha you’re spending to much time with me haha.

Shimu: Sorry…

Hidan: Oi! Is okay. What did you wanted to say?

Shimu: When is your birthday?

Hidan: Next month… The 22.

Shimu: You’re going to be 23, right? I want to do something special for you!

Hidan: What!? No!

Shimu: But- 

Hidan: I said no. I’m not kidding.

Hidan looked at her with a serious face, that kind of scared she got a little upset and agreed to him that she wasn’t going to do anything.

Few more weeks went by and it was a few days before Hidan’s birthday. Shimu was in Hidan’s room cleaning it a little bit, since he lived in his room she had to clean a little for her stuff and for him, she didn’t mind. I want to do something for him, or at least give him a little something… but I don’t want him to get angry at me. She then sat down and began to play with a little ball that Tobi gave her last week, she was throwing the ball at the ground and it bounce right back at her but the ball accidently roll under Hidan’s bed.

Shimu: *Sigh*

She got down and looked under the bed she then saw a little box, she grabbed it and opened it to see that it was a necklace that had a white quartz pendant, it was beautiful, but the quartz pendant was shatter in to pieces then it hit her. I’ll fix this for him! Yes!

Shimu stayed the last few days fixing it and when she was finally was done it was perfect, it looked like nothing happened to it. Finally the big day arrived, Hidan’s 23 birthday. Shimu was upstairs getting her hair down with little waves on the ends, she then put a little red dress and some black heels.