Akatsuki Took Me In: A Hidan Love Fanfic - Chapter 53

Akatsuki Took Me In.

Chapter 53: Christmas day

Hidan looked to see snow.

"Oi Shimu." Hidan said.

Shimu looked at Hidan to see him pointing to the sky, Shimu looked at the sky to see snow. Shimu smiled and held on to Hidan's hand. Hidan smiled and took a little box and gave it to Shimu. Shimu looked confused and surprise. She looked to see what the box had and it was a necklace with a black pearl.

"When I bought the necklace a lady told me that it brings luck." Hidan said looking down blushing.

Shimu put the necklace on and smiled while she looked at the necklace.

"Thank you Hidan. I didn't got u anything for Christmas though."

"I dont care." Hidan said hugging her.

Shimu giggled.

"Lets go to the nearest village for food." Hidan said.

They began to walk, the walk was quite, Hidan and Shimu walked looking at the buildings while they hold their hands. They walked to a restaurant and order the food. While they waited for their food they stayed there quite.

"Has Tenma been bothering you?" Hidan asked.

"No. Im okay." Shimu said with a smile.

Hidan smiled. Moments later the left the restaurant and began to walk on the village, looking at a few buildings that had a few Christmas lights. Shimu looked at Hidan that was looking at the street, they then stopped in the middle of the village.

"Damn it!" Hidan yelled.

"Whats wrong?"

"The damn Christmas tree doesnt have the lights!"

Shimu looked to see a Christmas tree that reached almost a bulding.

"You wanted to show me that Christmas tree?" Shimu asked.

"Oi... Be quite." Hidan said.

Shimu laughed and began to walk around the tree looking at the ground to see if there was a cable so the tree could have the lights back. As Hidan complain about the tree Shimu found a caple and then the tree had the lights back. Hidan covered his eyes to the bright lights, he then saw that Shimu was the one who brough the lights back. Hidan smiled and hugged Shimu.

"Being here sure takes the worries away dont you think Hidan?" Shimu asked.

"I guess so..." Hidan said looking at the lights.

Shimu then hold on to Hidan's hands.

"Merry Christmas Hidan."

"Merry Christmas Shimu."

To be continue...