Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 25

Akatsuki took me in. 

Chapter 25: We're cool.

It was around 10:00am, it was a sunny day, warm, birds singing. Shimu was in the bed sleeping with Hidan. She was still in the same position she fell asleep, her head on Hidan,s shoulder, arm on his chest and leg on his waist, Hidan was also sleeping holding her tight and close, he was holding her in a way that is showed that he didn’t wanted her to leave or as he was protecting her. Shimu slowly began to open her eyes. Ugh… My head… Shimu thought.

She then felt someone breathing and pulling her closer, when she looked up she saw Hidan sleeping with her, he looked so peaceful in his sleep. Shimu blushed and screamed slapping him in the face.

Shimu: AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hidan fell off the bed.

Hidan: What the fuck was that for!? *Hidan touching his cheek where Shimu slap him*

Shimu: What are you doing in my room!!!!????

Hidan: You mean my room!

Shimu was shocked she then looked around the room to see that it was Hidan's room, she looked at the walls and then the floor, as she looked at the floor she saw an open condom, Shimu's eyes widen open and point at it.

Shimu: What is that!!!!????

Hidan: A condom… No we didn’t do it… Nothing happened…

Shimu sigh in release… I wouldn’t like to have sex with Hidan-sama and then not remember anything about it… Shimu thought. Since Shimu didn’t remember anything of last night she just sat on the bed silently, and began to remember that they didn’t spoke for weeks after they almost kiss, which Hidan never gave her a reason why he didn’t wanted to.

Shimu: Are we… cool?

Hidan: What do you mean?

Shimu: I mean, if we are going to talk again and I will do you favors… It has been weeks since we don’t talk… Since… Well that night.

Hidan: I guess you can say that we’re okay.

Shimu: Why didn’t you?…

Hidan: Why didn’t I what?

Shimu: *Blushes and looks down* Kissed me…

Hidan got up the floor and give her his back.

Hidan: I don’t need to explain anything to you.

Shimu: But I want to know!

Hidan: No.

Shimu: That’s not fair! You know how I felt after you left me the-…

Shimu stopped talking, Hidan turned around to see why did she stop. She had her hand on her belly and the other hand on her mouth.

Hidan: Are you going to throw up?! Hell no!!! Go to the bathroom!!!!!

Shimu ran to Hidan’s bathroom and throw up in the toilet. Ugh… Disgusting. Hidan thought.Shimu sat down breathing deeply, she then got up to look at Hidan’s bathroom mirror I’m such a mess. Shimu Thought. She then began to fixed her hair, she grabbed to tie it on a ponytail like she always has it, when she took one last took at the mirror she saw that she had a mark a hickey on her neck, she gasp and opened her eyes and ran out side the bathroom.

Shimu: HEY! WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOTHING HAPPENED?! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!? *points at where the mark is*

Hidan: *Sigh* Fine… I did that to you.