Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 61

Akatsuki Took Me In

Chapter 61: Earth quake.

Shimu sat down in Hidan's room alone, staring out the window that had water drops from the heavy rain. Shimu looked at the distance of the woods, endless trees that seem to go on.

"*Why would you just leave this way Itachi? What about our training? I was hoping you would see me win that fight*..."

"How are you feeling?" Tobi said looking at Shimu from the outside of Hidan's room.

"Horrible..." Shimu said looking down.

"This was Itachi's calling." Sasori said as he stepped beside's Tobi.

"This is what Itachi think is the correct thing to do, for himself and for his family. It might be painful but that's just Itachi's ninja way." Sasori before walking away.

Shimu sighed.

Hayato was walking the dark woods as the rain pour down heavly from the sky. Every stepped he took he somehow felt more powerful, maybe because he was mad, frustrated, or maybe because he had a daemon by his side or happy that the war was soon to happen. As he walked his footsteps sank into the mud of the woods, the water he stepped on turned red, not as if it was wine, more as if it was blood. A grin form on Hayato's face, half of his face covers by the hoodie of his cloak, his face looking down.

"It seems as if there more I get power and the more the war gets more closer the more I want more power and the more I want the battle to happen." Hayato said lifting his face up to reveal Splatter's bloody eyes.

Darkness, orange eyes began to glow, orange angry, furious eyes.

"We ain't no heroes, but I wont let you accomplish to hellish plan... In the end... I was a human there for... I have humans feelings." Tenma said before closing his eyes.

Weeks went by and Shimu kept on training with Tobi. Satoshi spent most of his time with Pain providing details about Hyatt's plan and where could he might be. Shimu trained none stopped, getting better and controlling Tenma and working as a team along with Tenma, both of them surprisedly worked perfectly, they made their or estragedy plans when to attack a target, when to back away, things of that matter, and even though they discussed a lot they worked perfectly.

One cold and chilly night Hidan left the place they were staying at, he took his scythe, put on a cloak on and left to the woods. Hidan walked listening well to his surroundings to make sure he wasn't being followed or watch. Hidan walked for a half hour till he made it to an old church, the church he made the ritual to hurt Hayato. He walked in and began to place candles all around the church. He took a metal blade and stabbed his hand, dropping the blood on the floor making his usual ritual circle with an upside down triangle in the middle. His skin began to turned black and white as if he was a skeleton. Hidan stood in the middle on the triangle and closed his eyes. The church had a dim light from all the candles but that dim light soon began to fade away as a sudden chilly breeze entered the chatter windows of the abandoned church. Hidan looked up to see a dark shadow floating, nothing could be seen but some sharp teeth smiling in an evil away. Hidan smiled in an evil way and bowed to his God.

"Jashin..."

"It looks as if Splatter has created some kind of shield on Hayato's heart."

"Is that even possible?" Hidan asked.

"He is a daemon, he can do almost everything. And for some reason I can't get passed that shield. Looks as if Splatter is stronger than Tenma."

Hidan's got in shock to what Jashin said, worried that he might be right and that Shimu and Tenma might loose the war.