Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 44

Akatsuki took me.

Chapter 44: “I’m back…”/ SURPRISE!

Hidan stood there looking at Shimu while Shimu looked at him with so much anger, she looked like an animal that was dying of hunger, her hair was a mess and the same with her clothes.

Hidan: Shimu... Baby…

At that moment Shimu hit Hidan sending him flying to another side of the cavern.

Tenma: POWER!!!!

Hidan: You can’t even take control of yourself you dick.

Tenma: POWER!!!!

Shimu ran to the exit and Hidan stood in front of her.

Hidan: You’re not going anywhere.

Tenma: AAAhh!!!!

Hidan: Shimu! Are you there?! I know you’re still there, please follow my voice!

Tenma: AAHH!! SHE WILL BE MINE! HER SOUL IS ALMOST GONE! GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!

Hidan: Shimu is fighting you that’s why you’re in pain!

Shimu ran towards Hidan at full speed, Hidan threw his blade somewhere else and right when he was going to get hit Hidan step to the side and grab on to Shimu’s waist, lifting her up the ground, spinning her in the air and kissing her lips. Her eyes were open and tears began to come out.

Deep down where Shimu’s soul lays there she was sleeping, her soul began to wake up, she could feel some kind of energy but she wasn’t sure what was it. She then felt chills down her spine and felt butterflies in her stomach.

Can it be… Hidan’s energy… Yes! But is something else… Is… Love… Hidan’s love… Shimu thought.

Shimu’s orange eyes began to fade away and they were back to the blue eyes that Hidan loved. Hidan slowly backed off to see Shimu with her eyes close, she then opened them and looked at him.

Shimu: I’m back…

Hidan: Yes… Yes you are… I’m … So…

Shimu: I forgive you.

Hidan hugged Shimu really tight and tears began to come out of Hidan’s eyes.

I don’t want to loose you, ever. Hidan thought.

Pain: Didn’t I told you can’t be down here?

Hidan: She’s back and she’s coming with me!

Pain: You can’t control her.

Hidan: I’ll take my chances.