Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 37

Akatsuki took me in.

Chapter 37: Tell me what you kill so save a life.

9:30 am the beautiful sun was out and shinnying, it was a warm morning. Birds could be heard. A small sunshine went through a little hole of a curtain that Hidan had in his room. The sun shine hit Hidan’s face making him wake up, when he woke up he could feel that he was exhausted from all that he did with Shimu last night, they did so many things, but it didn’t matter how much they did Hidan still remember perfectly every detail, they pull an all night-ter, he then look down to his chest to see Shimu resting her head on his chest, sleeping, she looked so peaceful. Hidan slowly smile and kissed her head making her wrap her arms around him and pull him close to her. I can’t believe this actually happened… Hidan thought.

He looked down at her, he looked at her face, her long black hair, her lips, and her closed eyes, Can I be in love with her? I don’t even know what love feels, or how it evens starts? Jashin give me a damn sign telling that I feel that for her! Hidan thought. Hidan got lost on his thoughts thinking of the times he had spent with her, remembering her blue eyes, remembering how her eyes shine the night she tried to do something with him but he didn’t let her, her smile, how she was scared of spiders, her laugh… Suddenly Hidan felt his chest burn, he felt his heart racing faster and faster, he even thought he was having a heart attack but he knew it wasn’t that, he didn’t know what it was, he began to suffocated, he pushed Shimu away from and sat down on the bed breathing fast and deep, Shimu got up with the push he gave her.

Shimu: Hidan? Hidan! What’s wrong!? Talk to me!

Hidan couldn’t talk he just kept on breathing fast and deep. He then looked at her and saw that Shimu’s eyes became watery, he began to breathe faster,  she then hold on to his arm.

Shimu: Hidan! You’re having an anxiety attack! Why?! What are you thinking of!?

Hidan got up and ran to the bathroom closing the door behind him, he lean on the bathroom door still breathing deeply and fast, he could heard Shimu knocking on the door calling for him, few seconds later his breathing started to slow down and he then began to breath normally, his heart started beating normally as well. He then walked to the sink and wash his face and looked at himself in the mirror still breathing slow and deep, he then looked down to his Jashin necklace I didn’t mean you could kill me!... Hidan thought. He then openned the door and saw Shimu with a worried look on her face.

Hidan: Oi! Don’t make that face!

Shimu: But…

Hidan: No “buts”! And why are you covering yourself with the sheets? I’m not covering myself!

Shimu laugh she then asked him if he was okay and question him about what happened, he didn’t wanted to talk about it, he told her he was okay and she had nothing to worried about. Hidan looked at her in way he wanted more of what he had last night, so they did, on the bed, the floor, the cabinets, the shower.

Later than day like around 3:00pm they finally got out of Hidan’s room and went downstairs to get something to eat.

Kakuzu: So I heard you guys were kissing.

Hidan: Got a problem?

Kisame: Lucky.

Shimu: Hidan-sama… I am going to look for Itachi, to see if I can train for a little bit.

Hidan: Aren’t you tired?

Shimu: A little bit. But is ok.

She then took off to look for Itachi.

Kisame: Tired of what?

Hidan: You don’t care. Fuck off.

It was now around 5:00pm, Shimu was outside of the hideout training with Itachi, and then they decided to take a break. Shimu sat down leaning her her back on a tree and resting her head on it and so did Itachi in another tree far away from her.