Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 23

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE GO TO: 

http://akatsukitookmein.blogspot.com        

And look for the chapter 23. 

------------

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE PICTURE GO TO: 

http://akatsukitookmein.blogspot.com        

And look for the chapter 23 

--------

Akatsuki Took Me In.

Chapter 23: Party, Music and Alcohol / The Confession.

Hidan got back to his room and laid back on his bed thinking about Shimu with her nightshirt Waoh… Hidan thought. He then bite his lower lip and looked to his right to see the condom Pein gave him, Hidan took it and looked at it for a while, he then smirked and put it away. For some reason Hidan couldn’t stop smiling, he just couldn’t stop thinking about Shimu in her nightshirt. He then put an evil smirk on his face.

Hidan: The old Hidan is back. Hehe…

----

Few days went by and it was already Tobi’s birthday, it was around 9:00 pm, everyone left to the surprise party except for Shimu and Tobi, Shimu was the one that was going to take him there. Tobi was so exited to leave he was knocking on Shimu’s door like crazy, Shimu was getting ready, till she finally opened the door and there she was wearing this:

http://i47.tinypic.com/xefj92.png

Tobi just stood there in shocked.

Tobi: Shimu-chan…

Shimu: Too much, right? I’ll go change!

Tobi grabbed her hand stopping her.

Tobi: You look amazing… *hugs her* You’re going to make Hidan-sama fall for you!!!!

Shimu blushed.

Shimu: Thank you Tobi… Let’s go.

As they walked Tobi was getting more and more exited, when they finally got to the village Shimu cover Tobi’s eyes with a bandana through the whole way till they got to the place. The place was a disco, all of the Akatsuki crew were there. When Shimu and Tobi were almost there they could hear the music so loud.

Shimu: I hope we don’t get in trouble cause of the music…

Tobi: What! No! We are the damn Akatsuki! Nobody messes with us! Are we almost there?!

Shimu: Haha! Almost.

When they finally got there the music was so damn loud but Shimu didn’t mind, she actually wanted to dance, with Tobi, not with the other guys.

Music: Down on me by Jeremith (LOOK FOR IT ON YOUTUBE)

Tobi entered the first and everyone yelled SURPRISE!!!!! Except for Hidan and Pein, Then everyone got to where Tobi was and wish him happy birthday, few moments later Shimu entered, no one actually notice she was there, they were to busy congratulating Tobi. Pein was wearing all black, black pants, black shirt and black shoes, Deidara was wearing a yellow long sleeve shirt, gray pants and black shoes, Itachi has a red and black stripe shirt, black jeans and black shoes, Kisame was wearing a light blue no sleeve shirt, dark blue jeans and black shoes, Tobi was wearing all black like Pein and finally Hidan was wearing a white no shirt sleeve shirt, black jeans and black shoes. Shimu didn’t say hi to anyone she just walked to the bar to get some water, she was thirsty after that walk. Kisame turned around and stood there in shocked, he then hit Hidan in the shoulder.