Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 42

Akatsuki took me.

Chapter 42: Tenma.

DIE!!!!!

Everything went slow motion for Hidan, slowly he could see how Shimu ran towards him, she had her fist ready to hit him, her fist slowly fill it self with flames of fire. Hidan stood there paralyze just staring at her. When she was finally about to punch Hidan someone got in the middle punching Shimu on the face and kicking her on her stomach sending her flying to the corner she was rocking on.

It was no other than Tobi. Tobi landed on his feet and Hidan was going to make a run for it to where Shimu was but Tobi extended his arm to the side making Hidan stop.

Tobi: That’s not Shimu.

Hahahaha! What took you so fucking long to figure it out!

Kisame: What’s your name?

Hidan: The fuck you are doing?

Kisame: One thing for sure this thing is a demon. We need to know his name.

Deidara: And do you think he’s going to tell you just like tha-

Tenma. The name’s Tenma.

Hidan: What are you doing with Shimu?!

Shimu? Hm… So you still know her name.

Hidan: Answer the fucking question!

Hahaha! I’ve been with Shimu for years now… She just doesn’t know it.

Itachi: Speak.

Haha! You think I’m going to tell you everything just like that? What I can tell you is that I choose her because you have no idea how strong she is and how she felt years ago and with me she is stronger! She is mine and forever will be mine. If you wanna know more about me and her, ask Hayato.

Deidara: Hayato? Un.

Kakuzu: Her ex.

That’s right. Ask him. For now, I’m just going to take control. Don’t worry Shimu… This will only hurt a lot! HAHAHAHA!

Hidan: What are you goin-

Shimu: AAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!

Shimu was screaming now with her voice, the demon, Tenma was now taking control over her, he started to break her bones slowly. Hidan ran to where Shimu was.

Hidan: You’re not taking control! You’re just messing around! Stop!

Hahaha! Who’s going to stop me? You? Hidan? Let me tell you something Hidan… Soon…Soon you will find out about something that’s going to break you in a thousand pieces or more. Get ready.

Hidan: What are you say-

Shimu: AAAHH!!!

Tobi: Stop!

Tobi ran towards Shimu that was with tears on her face and with an evil smile, no question this was Tenma. Tobi grabbed her face and made her look at him even though his face couldn’t be seen his voice could be heard.

Tobi: Shimu-chan! I know you’re in there somewhere! Reach out to me! Follow my voice Shimu-chan! Don’t let this monster control you, you’re stronger, reach out for me!

At the moment Shimu got her old voice back but still with her eyes orange and tears on her face.

Shimu: To-Tobi?

Tobi: That’s right Shimu, it’s me.

Shimu: What’s happening? I-I can’t feel my arm.

Tobi: Whatever you do don’t look away from me, everything is going to be fine, okay? Hold my hand Shimu.