Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 34

Akatsuki took me in.

Chapter 34: Deal?

Hidan ran to the hideout, he was so mad, he was madder than the time Tobi told him that Shimu was alive after the tried to commit suicide. Hidan had his face red, veins were popping out of his forehead and neck, he then began to sweat. He didn’t mind going to the entrance so he jumped through Shimu’s balcony and ran to Pein’s room so see that he wasn’t there. Shimu was following Hidan, she was exhausted from all the running. Hidan ignored her and went to Pein’s office and finally Pein was there working with some papers, he then looked up at Hidan.

Pein: What?

Hidan grabbed Pein by the neck and lift him up in the air, Pein didn’t show any emotion at all.

Hidan: You know what!

Pein looked to the door and saw Shimu looking at him angry, he then chuckle and Hidan shake him making him looked at him.

Hidan: You try to do anything to her, I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU! THIS IS THE LAST WARNING! I DON’T GIVE SECOND CHANCES, SO BE LUCKY YOU ONLY GOT AWAY WITH A WARNING, NEXT TIME? NEXT TIME IT’S YOUR LIFE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!

Pein didn’t answer he just looked at him, nooded slowly and looked away.

Hidan: GOOD!

At that moment Konan entered, she had a tray with some coffee for Pein, she looked first at Shimu wondering what was she doing there, she then saw Pein lift up in the air, she dropped the tray to the floor and ran to Hidan, she held on to Hidan’s arm.

Konan: How dare you Hidan!? Let Pein-sama go!

Hidan let go of Pein making him fall to the ground. He then began to walk away, he hold on to Shimu’s hand and walked out. Konan sat beside Pein with one of her hand’s on his chest and the other one on his back.

Konan: What happened?

Pein: Nothing. Go.

Konan: But Pein…

Pein: GO!

Konan then got up and left. Hidan took Shimu to her room, once there Shimu then told him everything that has happened with her and Pein, all thought it wasn’t much but Hidan still got angry, Shimu did her best to calm him down but nothing worked. Hidan was walking around her room really angry. Shimu got on her bed so she will be the same height, Hidan stopped and looked at her.

Shimu: Come here.

Hidan walked close to her bed, she then grabbed his cheek and looked at him straight in the eyes.

Shimu: Hidan-sama… Please calm down!

Hidan looked at her eyes, he then backed away and gave her his back, Shimu looked down Nothing works… Shimu thought.

Hidan: Get your stuff, you’re moving with me.

Shimu looked up at Hidan in shocked. She didn’t question him and grabbed a few shirts, pants, make up, hair stuff, pijamas and some other stuff, she put them on a backpack. Hidan grabbed her backpack and walked to his room. When they finally got there Hidan place her stuff and the floor and he lay on his bed.

Shimu: Hidan-sama… Where am I going to sleep?

Hidan: Oh right… I’ll sleep on the floor you’ll sleep here.

Whaaaaaaat?! Knowing Hidan-sama he would of told me that I was going to sleep on the floor. But… I want to sleep with him… How can I tell him?... Shimu thought. Hidan put a sleeping bag on the floor, he then began to put Shimu’s clothes in order.