Akatsuki Took Me In - A Hidan Love Fanfic: Chapter 2

Akatsuki Took Me in.

Chapter II: Maybe they are not what they seemed.

It seemed like it took forever to get to the hide out, but it’s not like Shimu minded at all, actually she was too busy appreciating her surroundings. She was happy she had the chance to see what was outside her village. She loved how the air felt, so freely and not interrupted by any buildings. She loved the fact that every time she looked around there was something new to look at or better said, appreciate. To her left she could see the woods and little birds playing in the sky, to her right there was Hidan, not caring for anything, but she could also see a river that shines when the sunlight hits the water.

With all that happiness she had there was no way she could think of something that would ruin this moment. She smiled and looked down at her feet while walking, but slowly that smile faded away with the thoughts of her abusive boyfriend. Hidan was right when he called me stupid... She thought. 

Right there she started remembering how they met, how everything was fine up on till the day he put a hand on her... The bad thing was that even though he beat her up every time he could, she still felt something for him.

How could I said that if I had the strength to kill him I would... How am I going to be able to do that? Yeah I hate when he beats me up but when he’s sleeping, when he's eating or watching TV, or leaving for work or even when he laughs at the TV, I feel like he never hits me... What am I saying? I’m just saying this cause I am scared of him! Yeah that’s it... I... I-

She was cut off of her thoughts by hitting her face on something or more like someone and this made her fall straight to the ground.

Hidan: Oi! Be more careful, stop spacing out so much!

Shimu: I-I am sorry Hidan-sama...

Hidan: Sama?

Shimu just blushed out of embarrassment.

Shinu: S-sorry...

Hidan: Just get up, we're here.

There was nothing, just a big high mountain. Shimu just stood there confused, thinking.

Shimu: I… I don’t see anything…

Kakuzu: Tell this girl to shut up I can’t concentrate.

Hidan just looked at her and Shimu immediately understood that she had to be quiet. Kakuzu just kneeled down to make some hand signs allowing a part of the mountain open like a door. Shimu stood there in shock. Hidan smirked with his eyes closed.

Hidan: C’mon Shiyu.

Shimu: It's Shimu…

Hidan: Yeah whatever.

Kakuzu, Hidan and Shimu walked in, as they were walking it started to get darker and darker because the door was closing slowing, till there was nothing but darkness. Shimu began to get scared and started thinking that this was a bad idea.

Shimu: Hidan?

She asked as she stretch her arms in front of her looking for something to hold on to. She suddenly felt Hidan’s coat, she knew it was him cause his coat was ripped, she held on to it.

Shimu: Can I hold on? I don’t want to get lost…

Hidan: Hm…

They walked like 5 minutes in pitch darkness till they stopped, Kakuzu kneeled again making some other hand signs. Another door opened revealing a bright light. Shimu covered her eyes and walked in letting go of Hidan’s coat. When she was able to see she opened her eyes and for her surprise she saw a nice big living room, to her left a big kitchen and to her right some stairs I am guessing that’s were the rooms are. She thought. She started thinking how this people could have such a nice place if they were so evil, she then took a look at Hidan and she thought Maybe they are not what they seemed… Her thoughts were interrupted by Hidan.